**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2.2 Ultron Drone boss broken [Merged Threads]

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
The nano-plague node states specifically that Robots who would be poisoned instead take Shock damage, right? Well, my Dormammu was the champion of choice since my Robots are obviously shorthanded that fight...

Nope. The boss is broken-my Dormammu is being shocked when it should be otherwise simply immune.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Mephisto is being shocked as well
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Here's video evidence of Dormammu taking shock damage:

https://youtu.be/a2T6Y5kHu-Y

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious Can this please get looked into?
  • HmanzHmanz Posts: 20
    agreed huge bug
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I can confirm this as well. Got shocked using mephisto as well.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Yeah im sow it in a post befor. It alot ther Broken now
  • Hey there, we'll pass this info along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Hi guys, I'm not understanding a behaviour and maybe someone can help, in the new Ultron Assault (variant), cap 2.2, the drone boss: I'm going with mephisto cause he's poison immune and not a robot, so in my mind I should be totally safe from the node and the poison ability but at a certain point I take a big burst of damage and suddenly die.
    Can anyone bring some light to this? Thks in advance ;)
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    wreawn217jdx.jpg
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It was reported already in the announcement thread. If it goes by the node, then something is wrong and is affecting everyone.
    I think when coding, they didn't remebered there was poison immune champions that weren't robots, in the mystic class
  • DrikinhooDrikinhoo Posts: 21
    yq3v6yor3ig4.jpg
    k0ogjk1d9l3b.jpg

Hey. So. What is this ? Mephisto is not a robot and het gets shock, I don't get it Kabam.
  • Bubba6161Bubba6161 Posts: 156
    Why is Dormammu being shocked like he’s a Robot attacker? This is costing me unnecessary resource usage.

m1cvzfo8rsl0.jpeg
    5axdabpxv1x5.png
    229b2brc6d9b.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    They already answered in the main thread that they are looking in to this
  • Bubba6161Bubba6161 Posts: 156
    Thank you
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    Is it still broken? My stash is running out and i don't wanna use any potions on a broken boss while exploring.
  • usmasusmas Posts: 6
    n3jsk59xam6p.jpg
    s6rbmorl1t5b.jpg

Took few attempts and burnt few hundred units to realize the boss is bugged. Brought Nebula and had 5+ charges, still got shocked to death at final boss. Brought Mephisto for poison immune and also got shocked to death even when he is not a robot. Kabam, you owe me some units !!!
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Fix this asap!!

Im not even gonna be delusional to think we ll get a compensation for this, even tough we got robbed of itens
  • Mh6bucksMh6bucks Posts: 25
    I ranked up my 5 star dorm just for this fight, and still had to spend potions and units due to a bug. This is absolutely worthy of compensation in the form of potions and revives.
  • I thought that the perfect counter for the 2.2 boss would be my mephisto but when I tried to use him the boss but a crazy shock on me which killed me almost instantly. Mephisto is not a robot so why is this happening
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Just fought through this fight, not sure if bug is fixed but I used a 5* r3 Ghost Rider, I managed to take off 92% with him starting at 51% health, the poison with class advantage is only around 44 per tick, total of 700-800 damage. When you get poisoned, just wait it out before the drone gets to a bar of power so he doesn't do direct damage to you. Once breakthrough ramps up you are golden. I finished off with a my 5/50 sparky.

TLDR; the poison isn't that bad, play carefully and you van get through it with relatively no item use.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Any more info about this yet want to first time thid quest but can't since waiting on the bug to be fixed of dorm (who I'm using for the fight) to not get shocked and waste a fight since he just dies in seconds due to shock damage is high
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Can we get an update here? I’d like to complete the quest without wasting potions I shouldn’t have to use...
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Still no reply, while a questing bundle pops up in game...
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    I feel bad for those that don’t even realize they’re spending units and/or potions when they shouldn’t have to
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Hey guys.. any update on this? It's been a week now.. just need to complete this to finish 100%.. but not going to use meph and dorm while this is bugged.. don't really feel like having to revive when it's mainly due to the game being bugged.. doesn't feel like this should be very complicated to resolve.. but what do I know..
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    eioauskcdjyx.png
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This seems like a quick easy fix, just make a quick code change and..... done. If non robot got hit with shock, but the shock caused our poison immune non robot champs life to go up instead of down, this issue would have been resolved in record time.
  • VuDahVuDah Posts: 23
    Wow. Good thing I found this post, I was about to go in with my mephisto for the boss.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Any updates regarding the issue?