**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have two accounts in one device, will i get banned?

The title says it all, I have two accounts in my phone. One of them is my main account and the other is a backup account i use sometimes. Kabam said that account sharing will get you banned so my question is, will I get banned? None of these accounts have been modded at all and they are both legit, no cheating at all.

Comments

• So you're telling me if my buddy left the game for good and I take over his acct and run it like it's mine I'm banned. What hell do you care kabam as long as you get your damn money you greedy bastards.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    No, it doesn't come under "sharing", you should be fine.
  • Who got banned if don't mind me asking?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    " Share " the word is share , if you share ur account, u get banned , if you play ur own account on multiple devices or you have multiple accounts but only u play , you should be fine , it's simple , people are more conscious cause they share accounts with others in alliance for AW and AQ, that should be stopped.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    The title says it all, I have two accounts in my phone. One of them is my main account and the other is a backup account i use sometimes. Kabam said that account sharing will get you banned so my question is, will I get banned? None of these accounts have been modded at all and they are both legit, no cheating at all.

If you want to know if something you are doing counts as account sharing, ask yourself two questions:

1. Which account is being shared?
    2. Which two people are sharing it?

If there is no reasonable answer to either of those two questions, you probably aren't account sharing.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    No you shouldn't. I keep my step children's acts on my phone because of chat. It's people that cheat who they are checking. If you are level 20 and have rol champs. Something is up. Lol. Two accounts are the norm now. One for serious play and one to just play
  • Yeah but does that apply if you didn't create both accts.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Yeah but does that apply if you didn't create both accts.

Yes. Because it was always against the rules for the account info to be given to someone else.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★

Accounts on the same device are like contact lens on the same eye. You can have as many as you want (like 27 of them even) as long as they are all yours and the account info (e.g. password) is not given to anyone else.

• Take a look at what Kabam Miike posted here.
This discussion has been closed.