**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk refund

13»

Comments

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    No, how about just no. Learn his abilities and dash back even if theres lag and what not. No refund needed...

How do you suggest they should dash back when lag was preventing just that...? Stop trolling.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    No, how about just no. Learn his abilities and dash back even if theres lag and what not. No refund needed...

How do you suggest they should dash back when lag was preventing just that...? Stop trolling.

LOL
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

yep i used
    Bman wrote: »
    Congrats to all of u awesome amazing players who beat a champ, then say how easy it was, never knowing what other players have to deal with. Whether it’s their OS, time of day they play for server slow down, or any other things u might not have had to deal with. Great job!! Belittle ppl dealing with issues that u may or may not have. U could’ve had issues, and theirs were 10x worse, this is Kabam, you DO NOT KNOW!! Stop!!! I’ve compmeted all Master quests except for 2 this year ( vacation) I’m getting A kicked on DH. Won’t use his special, and game is so JACKED, I get hit even when evading. Know other ppl’s struggles before u throw stone/talk about how amazing u r!!!

BACK IN MY DAY

....i completed act 3 100% with all 3* to get my first 4* and i was like lv 35

1. you didnt get shards for DUPING 1/2/3*
    2. 5* didnt exist let alone u dont get 5* shards from 4* dupe
    3. you didnt have signature abilities on 2/3/4*
    4. there wasnt summoners advancement where you could net easy 4/5* shards every week
    5. there wasnt aw where u could get easy 3/4* shards
    6. ill piggyback on number 2, 5* dont exist sooo that alone there no 6*
    7. there was no beginner or intermediate arenas for newer players
    8. one of the rarest materials in the game was t3basics
    9. there was no god tier, getting a 4* collosus was GOD tier itself
    10. NO CALENDER or free stuff just for logging in
    11. there to many more things to say, but i couldnt 100% master or even do 1 playthrough and thought it was very hard\

12 you wanna see the state of the game 3 years ago?
    check this post out and see urself

@Bman

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/102072/3-years-ago-5-champions-was-coming-out#latest
  • Hey there, there is already a thread going for this topic here. Please try to avoid creating multiple threads on the same topic in the future, as they can lead to the foum becoming more cluttered. Since there is already a thread on this topic, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.