**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hat Trick for MCoC!

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
Road to Greatness ARENA... love it. Time spent vs. rewards is excellent and it's really fun playing 1 and 2 Star Champs again.

Trial of Fire Daily Quest is also spot on. Time / quest energy spent vs. reward is solid and for a mainly 4 Star / low 5 Star Team the Expert Level is nice and challenging but not overwhelming.

January Login Calendar is also appreciated. Lots of nice goodies in there.

3 for 3 Kabam.... hat trick!

Comments

• Glad to hear you're enjoying all of those!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yep I’m liking the solo content a lot this month
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Thanks Kabam for this amazing January events
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Hahaha The title intrigued me so much. Opening this tho... lol yeh go figure. 3 years ago this game was indeed so much more fun.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't complain if the arena made a rerun.
    Perhaps a 5* AND a 6* one 🧐
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Oh god please.
    Iirc trials of fire is referring to the diablo event.
    In comparison to what pain we have now, I'd rather see that event.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    It was my 1 year anniversary month, with introduction of diablo and thing.
    Also remember that Dec18 Darkhawk UC boss who lagged every device on planet.

I remember facing this extremely tough side quest with my 4*s and the top dogs had their 1 5r5 or a blade Trinity.

That weekend quest which had 6 bosses from the early week, was a bit too op for my developing roster.

The aspect of war punisher and hyperion(maybe other node, but I remember a lot of unstoppable)
    Then there was a Mephisto and a dormammu.
    Then there was aggression fury hulk who refused to throw specials.
    Then there was a BPCW on another hard node mesmerise or something..
    Then a final diablo with his generic unstoppable node.

Hands down, This was the hardest SQ I had faced in my entire mcoc career.

And All I had was my 4*s, a 5r4 and the super BGT 6* drax.
    Used my top boosts and couple revives every week to get those 700 5* shards(lol)

Yes it was a bit extreme and I may have raged a bit, but I didn't complain for the rewards were juicy.

P.S.
    I just remembered we got those green revive/potions thingies which we could use in other content.
    Kabam really have made these side quest items worthless. Last time they gave these potions, those items were restricted to the Shang Chi side quest. Most of which just expired anyway.
    Wow, how excited I was when I started writing this comment and now this is just depressing.