**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam ID and Google account

StanceStance Posts: 361
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I've been searching and could find an answer.

I've always logged in and played using my kabam id and have never used my Google account, but i see there is an option to login with my Google account.

So what happens if I'm currently logged in with my kabam id and then click to login to my Google account? Will my progress saved in kabam get wiped out or will it sync to the Google account and Google with have a copy?

If it syncs to Google, then can i just use my Google acc in the future and it'll automatically sync my progress with kabam or do i need to login to both everytime so both can be in sync?

Comments

• EakomoEakomo Posts: 43
    One of them is enough to restore your data, I have both accounts loved in and they work, my google disconnects most of the time so kabam account is like a backup for that
  • Your Kabam account will always save your data. Let's say you switch devices from an Android to an iOS, you'll be able to recover your data using your Kabam account.
  • Stance wrote: »
    Ok so i shouldn't be logging into Google or bother with the Google account?

You can log in with your Google Account! A lot of people have their "Game IDs" linked too for Achievement Purposes and keeping all their game profiles together as such. Kabam Account just ensures your data is fully saved and you can log in on the off-chance your game logs you out OR you switch OS systems.
  • elijahbrown25elijahbrown25 Posts: 1
    i have a uestion how can i change my email
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

i have a uestion how can i change my email

You will need to contact Support by using the link in game.
  • How can I copy my saved game data from google to Kabam? I want to play on IOS as well.
  • How can I copy my saved game data from google to Kabam? I want to play on IOS as well.

You can do so by following these steps!
  • Thanks for the steps but it doesn't load my game but a different one. Is there a way to delete the saved game data on the kabam account an reconnect?
  • Thanks for the steps but it doesn't load my game but a different one. Is there a way to delete the saved game data on the kabam account an reconnect?

Reach out to our Support team for help with that one! You can do so by using the same menu in game! Just below is the option to select 'Support'. You can submit a ticket and they'll help you. Give them a couple days to respond, but they'll get it sorted for you. :)
  • Thanks I will send a support ticket
  • how can I sync my progress from kabam to google with different gmail account? for example, my kabam ID I'm using aaaaaaa@gmail.com and I want to sync with google play using bbbbbbb@gmail.com? I've tried it, but I started the game from beginning