**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider gwen/she hulk beta Android user

Hello,
I was invited and accepted the invite to spider hulk beta test. Now before the mister sinister update I had the beta symbol on my MCOC home screen and had to select main game server while loading into MCOC. Since I downloaded the newest update tho I have not been able to see the beta symbol on my home screen nor have I had to select main game sever while loading into game. Have I been kicked from beta? Is something broken ? Or is this Normal? Any help will be much appreciated @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious also sorry for all the tags I'm not sure who is best suited to handle this question

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    It's like that for everyone. Already reported, it's normal.
    Wait for the beta to start
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Traca420 wrote: »
    Hello,
    I was invited and accepted the invite to spider hulk beta test. Now before the mister sinister update I had the beta symbol on my MCOC home screen and had to select main game server while loading into MCOC. Since I downloaded the newest update tho I have not been able to see the beta symbol on my home screen nor have I had to select main game sever while loading into game. Have I been kicked from beta? Is something broken ? Or is this Normal? Any help will be much appreciated @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious also sorry for all the tags I'm not sure who is best suited to handle this question

Another one eh, a quick search would answer your question, there is nothing wrong but if you don't want to take my answer as proof here's kabam Mike saying the same thing recently.
    Kabam Miike
    February 8
    Now that the signup period is over, the Icon has disappeared. Don't worry though! If you accepted the invite, you'll be able to access the Beta again when it starts!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/121617/what-happen-to-gwen-shehulk-beta#latest
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Reading/searching is important.
  • Thanks guys and I did search spider gwen she hulk beta test but didn't see anything other than the initial announcement or else I wouldnt have posted this question but thanks for your responses even the wise A$$ ones
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Traca420 wrote: »
    Thanks guys and I did search spider gwen she hulk beta test but didn't see anything other than the initial announcement or else I wouldnt have posted this question but thanks for your responses even the wise A$$ ones

The original annoucement said it starts on the 18th. Theres always a sign up period then 2 weeks ish later the beta starts.
  • Thanks again yall, this is my first time doing a beta so this is all new to me,,,, but also who and why are ppl flagging my posts....REALLY?!?!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Wasn't me but some people like to do it and if they arent careful they could get in trouble by falsely flagging posts
  • Thanks for jumping on this to help, y'all! As for the flags, it may be because this has been answered before, therefore, we absolutely recommend using the Search Function before posting. I'll be closing this down though since it's already been answered.
This discussion has been closed.