**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Topics being moved to other sections

I'm curious as to how it's decided what topics get moved where, I get if you're asking for tips or help and so forth, the two best would be Strategy and Tips/General Discussion - General seems to be the most popular section out there.Same as if you have ideas then Suggestions/Requests is the best choice. Or if their is are known or unknown bugs/glitches/problems then obviously Bugs and Known issues is the best choice.

From what I've seen, I could be wrong, but General Discussion seems to be the most commonly used section. I've just seen a few topics been moved to sections that don't make sense, wont name any as that's just going to cause problems.

I'd just like to know the process behind what topics get moved where, and why.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That's just how it is. If the discussion is focused on beating a specific enemy or quest, then for sure it should be on the strategy and tips section.
    It really doesn't matter what category is the most active or popular
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    That's just how it is. If the discussion is focused on beating a specific enemy or quest, then for sure it should be on the strategy and tips section.
    It really doesn't matter what category is the most active or popular

Thats the point though, you wouldn't move a topic about putting in a new champion like Surtur or N'astirh in Bugs and Issues forums, same as you wouldn't put a topic about say Iceman suffering from Bleed in a fight in Suggestions/Requests. There are a couple of topics I've seen that are in forums that have no relation to the topic being discussed.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

There are a lot of discussions on the forums and sometimes one may end up in the wrong section. If you have any questions or suggestions about a specific thread and which category it should be in, please feel free to send me a PM.
This discussion has been closed.