**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sig stone duplicated

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
qudpmcsjy481.png
4uhm84m6ea5y.png
zs0smo4tsnc0.png
I put 61 sig stones into blade, but the game said connection issue for maybe 3 minutes, then the game disconnected and the sig stones went in but I still have them. I tested one and it also went in...what do I do about this.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Any mods?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    z0trjtaskuqc.png
    shndyfyt6a98.png
    I’ve just seen that the sig may not be duplicated but the number is still bugged it shows 63 yet he only heals 463 hp a seconds.
  • Please reach out to our Support Team regarding this. You can do so by selecting the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen within MCOC. From there, scroll to select Support. I'm sorry this has been a frustrating situation and apologies for the delay in response! The best help for this is is going to come from our Support team.
This discussion has been closed.