**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Discussion: Pitch or Propose New Profile Pictures

Hey there Summoners,

We’ve gone through a few rotations of new profile pictures in the game, allowing Summoners to customize their profiles with subjects ranging from Gambit’s Cards, alternate looks for Spider-Man, the Collector, and even the ISO-Sphere itself.

Now we’d like you to let us know what new profile pictures you’d like to see! Is there a Champion that you’d like to see get an alternate picture? Maybe there’s an iconic piece of gear that you’d like to sport on your profile. Or is there a particular team you’d like to rep while you conquer the Battlerealm? If so, let us know down below!

I’ve always been a fan of the Spider-Verse heroes, so I know I’d be excited if any more of them got alternate pictures, or if there was some gear from their villains, like Green Goblin’s Pumpkin Bombs or Glider.

We can’t promise that we will be able to add any of the Suggestions, but we'll be sure to pass along your suggestions to the team.

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    How about sort of a combo sentry/void where it's a split down the middle of their face that separates the two?

NO NO NO... I don't want Sentry anywhere near my profile pic... :D:D

Just Void please. lol
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I’d like pics from the actual comics...
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Hmmmm Suggestions;

My Little Symbiote
    Carina (and/or the ancient Elder's symbol for C, just like in the recent poster)
    Stan Lee
    The Gauntlet (with all Infinity Stones)
    Each separate Infinity Stones
    Titan (the planet)
    Goose (Captain Marvel's cat similar to the movie promotion poster)

Can't forget Lockjaw :):)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I would like to see a quake one: as well as custom borders. Feels like it could be a great way to have people pour their units down the drain
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I love logos of champs. Like the spider symbol, the punisher skull, the A of avengers and so forth.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    More specific, I love champ poses with amazing frame. Like Spider-Man and Emma, but with different frames (prices).
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    A Gwenpool Version of the Deadpool Heart Profile Pic for next Valentine's Day?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    What @SarcasticTaurus said. I’d buy all but two of those as the 550 unit ones. Big ups to Stan Lee, the gauntlet, lil Steve, and lock jaw
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    How about you give everyone the “my little Symbiote” picture back. Had I known his profile would disappear after I sold him I would have set my pic to him first.

If you sold him you got your reward. No one who sold him should have him as their profile pic
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Why not the current cache of NPCs such as the Unknowns, Jessica Jones, Lockjaw, SWMN, DSMN, the hybrids, etc?

Many of them won't even require a new rendering... just slap a border around them and watch people eat that #### up.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    I WANT A BORK PROFILE PIC!!!!!!!
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    A grandmaster profile pic you get when you complete elders bane
    Infinity gauntlet, Avengers A from the MCU, weapon x helmet, stormbreaker, the lotus flower from wakanda, RETRO XMEN COSTUMES. RAG THOR (CLEARLY VISIBLE EYE PATCH)
    edited February 2019
    Venom is my favourite character hands down, a special vemon profile pic with his tongue overlaying the border to the right so it looks like he's licking your summoner name
    edited February 2019
    Maestros horde of weapons. Deadpool without a mask.
    Classic rivals head to head ( spidey facing venom or hulk facing red hulk) like the ufc cards that show the fighers facing off.
  • How about sort of a combo sentry/void where it's a split down the middle of their face that separates the two?

Oh the combo sounds interesting!
  • One of Goose the Cat would be kinda cool!
    Also could do a Lockjaw’s tail one that would be neat.
    Hmmmm Suggestions;

My Little Symbiote
    Carina (and/or the ancient Elder's symbol for C, just like in the recent poster)
    Stan Lee
    The Gauntlet (with all Infinity Stones)
    Each separate Infinity Stones
    Titan (the planet)
    Goose (Captain Marvel's cat similar to the movie promotion poster)

Glad to see Goose is getting some love!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    MCU Thanos
    Black Panther/Killmonger split faces
    Roaring Hulk
    Smiling Thor Ragnarok
    Vision/SW romance pic
    Netflix Punisher
    Dr. Strange spell shield
    CA vs IM Civil War style
    SHIELD logo
    Agent Coulson
    A face composed of the four Defenders
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »
    How about you give everyone the “my little Symbiote” picture back. Had I known his profile would disappear after I sold him I would have set my pic to him first.

If you sold him you got your reward. No one who sold him should have him as their profile pic

Not true. I sold him on my mini account but had the profile pic set first. My mini still has the picture. As long as I don’t change it, it will always have him as my picture.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Mr. Bank’s Profile Picture Revamp v.1
    • The standard gray border found in all profile pictures that are chosen champions, are changed to a default, black-blue steel colored border, with more depth and acceptance for the characters mugshot

Ghost rider needs a pfp too