**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another issue with Emma

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just brought my 6* Emma Frost to r2 and wanted to give her a whirl on rulk in LOL. Everything was going wonderfully until he evaded an attack while she was in telepath form, which shouldn’t happen. I looked to see if there was some node I was missing that would have reduced ability accuracy and found nothing to explain it.
Am I missing something? If not, can this be addressed and fixed? Before he evaded, stunned, comboed, and slammed me with an sp2, I had him at 48% with 149 hits!
Would love to see her fully functioning! between this and the cyclops synergy she’s missing out on some pretty costly utility.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If I'm not mistaken, the evade granted to all "EX" champs in Labyrinth of Legends is different from other types of evade in the game. I haven't run a full battery of tests to verify, but I think it's much harder to circumvent this evade when compared to other auto-evades in this game.
  • It's a passive evade I'm pretty sure so you can't reduce the ability accuracy to negate the LOL evade. The only way to bypass it would be to have a true strike buff.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Correct. Lab evade is different than other normal evades. Same rules don’t apply.
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    Nothing can stop LOL champs from evading.
    Be it coldsnap, true strike or AAR.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    As a long time player (and emma user) the explanations and results for a LONG time supports what mods said - that LoL evade is different than any other evade and cannot be affected.

The fact that you haven't seen an evade with KM I would consider a bug. Just don't ask them to fix that ;)
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Daphboy said:

No mod has said anything and the player base is giving contradictory statements. I’ll wait for an official word

I don't doubt you... and would like them to chime in as well.

Mods have chimed in on LoL evade in the past.

Best I can tell from research is that methods of avoiding evade like iceman, bw, etc wouldn't work in LoL, but true strike BUFFS work. I don't know and they haven't commented on that interaction to my knowledge.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    It doesn’t make sense. It should stop evade period. Give us something. Champs that counter evade counter mesmerize and can’t touch this nodes. No reason why they can’t do LOL nodes. Or, Or Kabam just wants you to die more to yield more resources.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    only true accuracy shuts down labirint's evasion. You ll shut down innate abilities of evaders in LoL, but not the node. The only two i can remember having true accuracy (different from true strike) are Aegon with combo an Proxima midnight.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Daphboy said:

I contacted support, they seem to think it is a bug as well and are reviewing video I obtained. Can’t upload video here but this is SS

Rulk looks terrified lol
  • Labyrinth's Evade is a passive effect that cannot be bypassed. I'm not sure if Killmonger should be able to either, so I will pass that to the team.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike that has never been the case. You've always been able to prevent LOL passive evades through various methods like danger sense, true strike, etc...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike that has never been the case. You've always been able to prevent LOL passive evades through various methods like danger sense, true strike, etc...

Nop danger sens didt do it
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    @Kabam Miike emma’s write up doesn’t distinguish between passive or active, it just says she ignores evade. If what your saying is true then Emma can’t ignore Domino’s, BW or Sparky’s evades either since they’re “passive” evade abilities, right?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Labyrinth's Evade is a passive effect that cannot be bypassed. I'm not sure if Killmonger should be able to either, so I will pass that to the team.

Did the team ever comment?