**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My beloved Phoenix CANNOT chain her SP1 after her 6-hit combo anymore

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
I've noticed this after the recent maintenance which was on April 30th.
I strongly believe it started since then because I play arena all the time and even more active last week and didn't notice this bug last week.

So, since Phoenix has a 6-hit combo just like IMIW even when we just swipe 5 times, I'm just gonna call it 6-hit combo.
After her 6-hit combo the distance between opponent and her is just too big so the opponent has time to recover and block Phoenix's SP1. Even worse they can retaliate right away after her SP1 which is definitely not good.
As the title suggest, please look into this.

I have a video compilation to prove it but since I'm using mobile data, the upload time on YouTube is just super slow plus my Wi-Fi is having a disconnection issue for a few days now. So can't use that to upload the video can I?

I will try to upload it ASAP though

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Hello there @Kabam Zibiit
    Sorry that I have to tag you 'cause I don't want this bug to be overlooked.
    Have a watch of the video link.
    A bug that I believe started after the recent maintenance on April 30th.
    Why do I believe that?
    I have been actively playing arena especially last week so I noticed that she didn't have this last week.
    Then I remembered the recent maintenance and I suspect it started from that.

https://youtu.be/jfSoAO0DQjM
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    It started in April indeed, Phoenix SP1 is completely broken, to the point I don't even use it anymore...
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Yes wanted to start thread she can't chain her SP1 and even gets hit into face if you try to chain it
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Experienced this as well
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Had this happen to me today too. The game is a joke right now.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I saw the ægon profile, I saw the title. My heart skipped a beat. Could it be..... could it be?

Idelest!?!?

*sigh*

I saw the ægon profile, I saw the title. My heart skipped a beat. Could it be..... could it be?

Idelest!?!?

*sigh*

Nope. I'm not Idelest. The real Idelest has changed his IGN. But I don't think I should tell the public in here 'cause maybe he wants some privacy
    Any update on this issue? Hello Kabam staffs? Are you guys out there?
    Is this bug getting any attention?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Please see the following known issue from the Known Issues thread.

- There is an issue where Phoenix’s Special 1 may not land after a combo unless the opponent is against a wall. This will be resolved in an upcoming update.
This discussion has been closed.