**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Revives

CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I've opened over 200 uncollected 4 hr crystals over the last couple weeks, and did not get a single revive. I used to get revives about 1 out of 20 or so openings. I've seen other posts about this but no comment from mods. What has changed? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Drop rates are not great for them. My advice would be to save a couple hundred units each month to purchase 5 40% revives from the store, as well as always claim your Marvel Insider rewards, and get the cheap 30k offers from them that include 5 20% revives.

...and 200 of the free crystals is not a lot. Drop rates are probably like 1/50 for a revive.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Solo Events are much more reliable than those Crystals.
  • Hey there, we have not made any alterations to the Uncollected 4 Hour Crystals. What you receive from them is randomized; sometimes you may hit streaks of good or bad luck, but that is due to the nature of randomness. You may even hit a streak of exceptionally good luck as well. Hope that helps answer your question!
This discussion has been closed.