**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hela-Angela Synergy Wording Change still needs clarity (prematurely Closed)

Hela Synergy with Angela, for % Chance to Stay-Alive (+Regen) based on how many teammates still alive...

FYI, old wording said % chance increases from 20% with each additional KO teammate. New wording says % chance decreases from 100% with each teammate still alive (other than current attacker).

Vidious confirmed in Closed thread that no actual operational change was made, only the Wording in Synergy Description (thanks).

BUT... That seems to raise the issue (that some assumed was the reason for the wording change). To theoretically include AQ/AW (and other cases without full 5-man teams, like Summoners under level 15 ??), to be able to take advantage of the 100% chance if all other heroes on team are KO.

Closing that thread by saying nothing actually was changed in game then either means that...
(A) the game all along would have given 100% chance for even 3-man AQ/AW/other teams (even though the previous wording let everyone think it was capped at 60% for 3-man teams).
-or- (B) that the game actually was changed in regards to 3-man teams like for AQ/AW or Summoners under level 15 (and your clarification that “nothing changed” is only in regards to if using full 5-man teams).

Sorry for reviving this (no pun intended), could you please clarify this last point for us. Thanks.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No change has been made to the Synergy itself.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    @GroundedWisdom , so you believe the answer to my question is option (A) and AQ/AW has always given 100% Stay-Alive if your other 2 AQ/AW attackers were KO'd already ??

(honestly haven’t used it enough in AQ/AW, and if so then mostly with everyone still alive, so could not tell if it had ever been 100% chance in AQ/AW).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't even know if they're active in War. Lol. What I do know is if they say it's just a change in wording, which I suspected, then it would mean no difference from before. I'm not sure how it performs with 3-Champ Teams.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    As was stated previously, this was just a change to wording to be more clear. The functionality of the synergy did not change.
This discussion has been closed.