**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

From Uncollected to Cavalier in 4 Days

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
A couple of months ago, I beat the Collector and become Uncollected. It was super cool to get the new Uncollected crystal, and have the new calendar. But, I had some important exams coming up, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to become Cavalier in a short space of time like that.
On Friday, my exams finished and I decided to dedicate some time to finishing up Act 5 and completing 6.1
On Saturday, I finished 5.3, which was always a barrier for me. The health pools of the enemies were crazy and having 50% weakness unless you had a champ of a certain class was killing me.
On Sunday, I finished 5.4. It was tough, for sure, especially that Ultron boss. It was such an achievement to finish Act 5, and I opened up a 5* The Champion.
On Monday, I started Act 6. I was actually stuck, I didn’t know whether or not to push on. I had heard loads of people say that Act 6 shouldn’t be attempted unless you have 100% Act 5. Nonetheless, I pushed hard and finished off the first quest with the Sabretooth boss. It was pretty tough, and I had to drop about 100 units.
Today (Tuesday), I finished Act 6. Thanks to a guide I found online, I piled on the boosts and created my very best team to push through it. The Ultron, Crossbones and Sentinel bosses were insanely difficult and I had to spend over 700 units.
But, finally, I became Cavalier. What an achievement?! I now have enough shards for another 5* and my first 6*. I cannot wait to see what I’m gonna pull, but I have prepared myself for the very worst.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    ‘Grats! Mind posting your team? I’m on the fence about going for it myself.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    I would agree that 6.1 cavalier was worth it, also easier than 100% act5 which I'll do eventually
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'm just going to focus on exploring act 5 for now... I'll probably need a few more 4/55 champs before I can reasonably take on the task of becoming Cavalier...
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

I'm just going to focus on exploring act 5 for now... I'll probably need a few more 4/55 champs before I can reasonably take on the task of becoming Cavalier...

As long as you have a counter for crossbones the rest is pretty easy
  • kamalnathr1993kamalnathr1993 Posts: 18

A couple of months ago, I beat the Collector and become Uncollected. It was super cool to get the new Uncollected crystal, and have the new calendar. But, I had some important exams coming up, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to become Cavalier in a short space of time like that.
    On Friday, my exams finished and I decided to dedicate some time to finishing up Act 5 and completing 6.1
    On Saturday, I finished 5.3, which was always a barrier for me. The health pools of the enemies were crazy and having 50% weakness unless you had a champ of a certain class was killing me.
    On Sunday, I finished 5.4. It was tough, for sure, especially that Ultron boss. It was such an achievement to finish Act 5, and I opened up a 5* The Champion.
    On Monday, I started Act 6. I was actually stuck, I didn’t know whether or not to push on. I had heard loads of people say that Act 6 shouldn’t be attempted unless you have 100% Act 5. Nonetheless, I pushed hard and finished off the first quest with the Sabretooth boss. It was pretty tough, and I had to drop about 100 units.
    Today (Tuesday), I finished Act 6. Thanks to a guide I found online, I piled on the boosts and created my very best team to push through it. The Ultron, Crossbones and Sentinel bosses were insanely difficult and I had to spend over 700 units.
    But, finally, I became Cavalier. What an achievement?! I now have enough shards for another 5* and my first 6*. I cannot wait to see what I’m gonna pull, but I have prepared myself for the very worst.

U completed it in less than 1000 units I have to say that is very impressive. U did a great job. Congrats
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Well done, good luck on your exams!
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Well done I'm not even done with the completion of act 5 yet
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Whatever you do! Do not buy cav crystals!! Save your money, dont give it to kabam!

Nice work though
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I know this is an old thread but I'm curious how the OP beat Crossbones with that team?
    I'm assuming Ghost?