**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost is getting parried in AW

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
The Ghost bug which appeared 2 months ago is back ... but this time it only affects AW AI..

When you are try to punish opponents missed light attack, there is a pretty good chance that you will be parried. Had it happen to me in this off season .. I have checked with others and it is happening to them as well ... tier 2 map.

I have gone through exploring 6.2 with Ghost and haven't had even 1 blocked attacked, which makes me think this is only related to AW ...

FIx this,

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    My ghost is performing excellent in war. Heck just 1 shotted imiw boss while it had nodes up
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Haji is in tier 1-2, you're in Tier 9-10.

The defenders he's fighting in tier 1 of the aw map most likely has a higher PI than your noded boss.

My bad, always quick to correct me.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Jeps do agerd it happen to champ like blade korg when ther using ligt. I’m Get parry more and more.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I’ve only had this happen once and it was a few weeks ago. Tier 5 war. Again, been playing ghost for about 4 months now but have her as 5/65 and use her all the time. Not seen it since though
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Guess you have to play ghost like an average champ now
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

You can still phase the first medium. You just cant take more than that medium to get more power.
    It didnt happen to me bc my ghost is unduped I guess and I only phase 1 hit
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    This is a bummer. Happened to me as well a war or two back. I known with certainty the timing was on point, as I use ghost quite often and regularly phase intercept on second light attack.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Zuro said:

You can still phase the first medium. You just cant take more than that medium to get more power.
    It didnt happen to me bc my ghost is unduped I guess and I only phase 1 hit
    Oh yeah wasn't thinking of that
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

Here is a video on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0upY6PyPd_w

Punishing medium is fine as you can see from 1st attack but punishing light is parried. Been playing Ghost for years so I am experienced enough in her play style. I can shift to just punishing medium but this was acknowledged as bug couple of months ago .. and fixed... so I would assume this is still classified as bug.

umm ghost has not been out "for years". She has been out for 1 year currently.
    Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Haji_Saab said:

Here is a video on this:

Punishing medium is fine as you can see from 1st attack but punishing light is parried. Been playing Ghost for years so I am experienced enough in her play style. I can shift to just punishing medium but this was acknowledged as bug couple of months ago .. and fixed... so I would assume this is still classified as bug.

Why does that even matter just stick to the point of the thread
    Sorry but when people misrepresent simple facts like this it calls into question the rest of the details. it is something that made no sense to even lie about.
    TKS87 said:

Lormif said:

Zuro said:

Lormif said:

Haji_Saab said:

Here is a video on this:

Why does that even matter just stick to the point of the thread
    Sorry but when people misrepresent simple facts like this it calls into question the rest of the details. it is something that made no sense to even lie about.
    The OP provided video evidence of what he is having issues with. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. Regardless of the amount of time she's been out for, he's clearly had lots of time playing the champ. No need to be so petty.

In regards to the OP and the issue, an ally mate of mine who is a ghost user was asking about this the other day. Wondering if anyone else noticed it. This definitely needs to get fixed, as a parry in war is costly in both item use and score. Heck, in the higher tiers it can be the difference between winning and losing a war. Shame. Hope this gets patched quickly!
    pointing out a lie is not being petty, especially one that did not need to be stated. Their skill in being in a top tier alliance and the video was enough to show the error, which I never countered, just questioning the need to lie.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yeah this sucks. I actually pulled Ghost from my AW roster cause of it. Cant stress enough at how sick and tired I am of the absolute BS bugs in this game that screw you over.
    Haji_Saab said:

Lormif said:

Haji_Saab said:

Lormif said:

Haji_Saab said:

Here is a video on this:

Welcome to the English language!

Year; noun. plural: Years

4th definition on dictionary.com:
    INFORMAL
    a very long time; ages.
    "it's going to take years to put that right"

So you are using an incorrect meaning informally, kinda like litterally has an informal meaning of figuratively, because you know being confusing in your writing always helps.

Ghost is getting parried in AW.
    cool, needs to be fixed ;) sorry dude, I just hate confusing and misleading things which is how I saw it. It was nothing against you personally.
  • This exact thing just happened to me in war as well. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious is this bug on the to-do list? Most of us have ranked up Ghost to 5/65 or 6* r2 for war specifically, and this bug really has to get fixed soon. Thanks.
  • Hey!

Sorry this went missed. We'll get this looked into.
  • Hey!

Sorry this went missed. We'll get this looked into.

Thank you for the response! I'll record my next few war fights for you, and post them here if I can duplicate. 👍🏼

• Thank you for the response! I'll record my next few war fights for you, and post them here if I can duplicate. 👍🏼

Thank you! We appreciate that!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    And just happened to me....now I'll probably get kicked 4 it.