**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wooo, Finally Done!

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

VtD is Beyond God Tier for Varient 2, especially in that last quest where all his Buffs and Debuffs are doubled! Couldn't have done it this early without him, by early I mean I haven't even attempted Act 5.3 and 5.4 yet...

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • Options
    Also these were my pulls from the Crystals...

I'm happy with Wasp as my first 6 Star, but I Just got Cable from my last 5 Star Crystal and now I duped him wth are the chances of that, and lastly Skill was the ONLY 3-4 Rank Up Gem I didn't want... Go figure...
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Gratz on that. I'm slowly working my way through V2 myself: I'm trying to do it without spending anything, so I'm taking the paths one at a time. My MVP so far is Hulk Rag but I'm finding King Groot to be surprisingly useful on some paths; even at just rank 3 he just wades slowly but safely through many paths. Take damage, just build up to SP3 and the double heal brings you back to full, no potions required.
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Good job man! ;)
  • Options
    TRONG94 said:

Great. Could I ask what team did u use? I am about to try it soon. Thanks.

And damn, give me that Wasp pls. I still have to bring 3* of her for Ghost synergy in quests.

I don't even have a 3 Star Version of Ghost, at least I duped my 5 Star Antman about 2 weeks ago....

As for Teams, Heimdall was Always on because XL Champions get Increased Buff Duration which also effects Heimdall's Cheat Death and it's in general a MASSIVE Money Saver in Varient 2. Then the rest was a combination of Venom the Duck, Venom, Sentinel, Red Hulk, Hulk Classic, and Dormammu. (Dormammu I only used for the Quest with his Unique Node because it makes him Completely indestructible and Unstoppable, I only used a Rank 4 4 Star too)