**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Notification not disappearing

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

Ive clicked on it. Changed it to my title but everytime I open up the game, this notification won't go away.

Comments

• Options
    JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Same here, so annoying. I will not renew the subscription if it keeps up.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you activate the new title it goes away for as long as it’s up
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

If you activate the new title it goes away for as long as it’s up

No it doesn't. I even stated I changed it. You can see my profile in game too. It keeps coming back.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Yeah this is getting frustrating... It comes back every time you log in.
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Just be glad that you guys are only dealing with this first world problem. There's a decent amount of the player base that would love having this be the problem worth complaining about.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Please fix this, super annoying!
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited August 2019
    @Caremes thank you for helpful comment, your job here is done ;)

+1 to the topic - this issue is super annoying!
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I'm sure many of us who are addicted to this game probably have some level of OCD, so this is a particularly annoying bug.
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    MattPart said:

Any time! :)
  • Options
    TRETRE Posts: 66
    Please please please fix the Sigal title badge notification from showing as new every time we login! PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    MattPart said:

@MattPart theres the winky emoji I've come to know from you lol. How ya been?
  • Options
    We're aware of this and working on getting it resolved! Apologies for the frustration this has been causing!
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Are you talking about the title? If you are i agree it is annoying. I Have tried changing the title to it and then changing it back to the title I want and the next time I login it is back. I was planning to purchase the Sigal but if the notification is going to keep getting forced on me I just won't bother.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lmao it shouldn’t be a big deal, but it’s super annoying having the red “1” up there when it’s nothing 😂😂.

🐻
  • Options
    TRETRE Posts: 66
    I’m talking about every time I login there’s a red notification badge telling me I have a new title...Summoner Supreme.

Every. Single. Login.
  • Options
    Every time I load the game since today's update it tells me that I have a new title to choose. I've done the same one and different ones and the next time I load it's still asking.
  • Options
    It has something to do with the Summoner's Sigil. Not sure why it does this, but yes. Everytime you log back in, the notification shows up. It's weird.
  • Options
    CromCrom Posts: 27
    The summoner supreme title keeps coming up every time I start the game. I have set it to blank, and others and it still comes as new.

I searched for this issue but did not find anything.

Thanks.
  • Options
    JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I really enjoy the sigil but will not continue to subscribe if this doesn’t get fixed. No matter how many times I clear it out, the little title notification ALWAYS reappears in the upper right corner of my name tag. Please fix this kabam!
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yeah, its annoying as hell
  • Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    I also agree. Stop reminding us that we've succumbed to your evil ways and subscribed!
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    noy said:

I also agree. Stop reminding us that we've succumbed to your evil ways and subscribed!

Haha... yes. It's like saying 'i'm a whale'... or at least a mini whale... maybe a dolphin. ;-)
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    The notification for the “new title”. I know you know about it. Please fix it. It’s very annoying. It’s been weeks.
  • Options
    This issue is resolved in the 24.2 game update.
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra this wasn't fixed with the new update.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

This issue is resolved in the 24.2 game update.

No it is not. Please actually fix this bug.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Define resolved......if by that you mean the notification is gone.....no it’s not.
  • Options
    FierrastarFierrastar Posts: 8
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious The issue has not been fixed, it is still occurring with each log-in.