**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Since when spider Man can evade venom ?

I'm trying to clear act 5 but I fought against spider Man classic and it auto evade like before when is well known that it can't do it against venom

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use the search tool ffs, he needs Klyntar buff that gets eaten by buffet
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Sigh why do people never learn lol. This is the 10+ time i've seen this question. As mentioned, venom needs the klyntar buff to ignore evade from spiderverse champs. It seems from the video above that buffet was active. Buffet ate up your klyntar buff.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Well I do appreciate your help, that's why forums exist, so knowledge is pass out to others who don't know 👍
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Buffet node.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Wakala said:

Well I do appreciate your help, that's why forums exist, so knowledge is pass out to others who don't know 👍

People are just saying to search for your question first because it is a very common one. Usually when I see a “Spiderman is evading my venom???” Post I know the answer is buffet or something that removes buffs at the beginning of the fight. It’s a commons question on the forum and the answer is easily found by searching for your question. Glad we got it answered and you can move on tho. I recommend parry and short combos or AA heavy, that’s how I dealt with their evades
  • Thanks for the help on this one, gang. I'm closing it up since this isn't a bug and the question was answered.
This discussion has been closed.