**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorry Kabam!

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I just posted a thread not that long ago entitled, "I think I speak for us all..." and said I better be compensated for the gold realms. @Kabam Miike was extremely helpful and directed me to the thread where he said we'd be getting 150,000 gold which is twice what I asked for since I'm only a Conqueror. Credit where credit's due. I'm sorry and I thank you for your helpful response. I hope you see this too Miike.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I just posted a thread not that long ago entitled, "I think I speak for us all..." and said I better be compensated for the gold realms. @Kabam Miike was extremely helpful and directed me to the thread where he said we'd be getting 150,000 gold which is twice what I asked for since I'm only a Conqueror. Credit where credit's due. I'm sorry and I thank you for your helpful response. I hope you see this too Miike.

To be fair you were trying to double up on the golden circle for your one week lol.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

To be fair you were trying to double up on the golden circle for your one week lol.
    The time on the Gold Quest WAS supposed to give you 2 though.
    Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Its a one week timer, it was supposed to give you one per week, and you got one week free trial. There was no reason to be upset int he first place, especially to demand compensation for something free, but everyone gets 150k gold so that is good.

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Its a one week timer, it was supposed to give you one per week, and you got one week free trial. There was no reason to be upset int he first place, especially to demand compensation for something free, but everyone gets 150k gold so that is good.
    Actually, the Golden Circle quest was going to reset before the free trial ended, which is why Etjama asked about it.
    he didnt just ask, he demanded compensation for something that is once a week and he already claimed once that week for free.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Actually, the Golden Circle quest was going to reset before the free trial ended, which is why Etjama asked about it.
    he didnt just ask, he demanded compensation for something that is once a week and he already claimed once that week for free.
    I personally didn't think it was demanding, he just really needed the gold and didn't want to spend too much of his time to try and get it.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

As was mentioned, I demanded nothing as you can see here:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/154043/i-think-i-can-speak-for-us-all#latest
    Nor did I get angry. I simply asked.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for understanding @Etjama.
This discussion has been closed.