**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just got Nick. What should I do?

So I just got nick fury as a 4 star today and immediately ranked him to rank 3. I was originally planning to awaken doc voodoo and rank him up but I don’t have enough mystic catalysts to rank him up to even rank 2. I also can’t play at thursday because I have school. Here are my questions:
- Should I awaken nick or voodoo?
- Is Nick good unawakened? Is he better at countering evade than Night Thrasher (my night thrasher is already awakened and at rank 4)?
- Is there an easy way to get tier 4 basic catalysts, mystic catalysts, and awakening gems?
Any response would be greatly appreciated! I’m seriously conflicted right now.

Comments

• SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    edited August 2019
    Are u sure? I’m kind of a noob and I often get hit. From what I learned Nick is best played at low health. Anyways thanks @humzah217 !
    also should Nick replace my Night Thrasher?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What other champs on your tram are there that nick could replace
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Nick is a beast, noob or not, rank and awaken, fastest bleeder in the game right now.
    edited August 2019
    @Lvernon15 My squad right now is 5 star domino, 4 star magik (unawakened), 4 star night thrasher, 4 star ghulk, 4 star corvus, and 4 star sentinel (all awakened besides magik and dom). I dont really use magik that much though
    @smy168 Is there a specific playstyle for Nick after he goes into real nick mode?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d swap out either hulk or magik unless there’s a specific need for them, also the way to play real nick is to use the s1 to get between 15-19 charges, get a passive bleed then use light ending combos
    I actually dont play magik much so I might switch out ghulk.
    What is the best way to inflict Internal bleed? Do mediums or lights?
  • Keep doing medium-medium combos and pary-heavy. That's the fastest way to inflict internal bleed
    Thanks for the tip @Albi⁴7²00⁴ ! I’ll try to do that when I play tomorrow.
  • Also try the light ending combos and if you have two or more points in deep wounds it will make great bleed damage
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Use an awakening gem, his attacks can't be blocked at low health plus he comes back to life with a fury buff
  • One of the nice things about Nick Fury is that once he gets stacked up to ignore Evade, he ignores Miss as well, which can be helpful. Also, while he doesn't ignore Auto-Block, he is Stun Immune when hitting into it and Bleeds opponents who do Auto-Block hime.
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts on Nick! I wasn’t actually expecting Kabam Zibiit to respond to my question. I’ll awaken him today and play him to see if I can use him right. I don’t really go for the higher end masteries like deep wounds though.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    End combos with light attacks for stronger bleed
    Get 20 charges so your unblockable
    Once your unblockable, do more light attack combos and sp2s.
  • continutecontinute Posts: 6
    You can put him in AW
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    edited August 2019

@smy168 Is there a specific playstyle for Nick after he goes into real nick mode?

not particularly, you cab bulldog him and at first run he can cause some good to great damage via bleeds, and on the clone you can pretty much expect amazing damage.

I personally do a ton of Parrying and then a serious Heavy, once you hit 8 stacks of bleeds, he cause internal bleeding.

I ususally get to 20 plus charges and Unblockable comes in as well. And Fury's Fury cause major crit damage.

Mine at Max 5 max Sig....love him!