**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is unduped Nick Fury worth R4?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
Just finished Variant 3 and got a skill 3-4 gem. Is unduped Nick Fury worth R4 or should I wait for him to be duped?

Is unduped Nick Fury worth R4? 61 votes

Yes, R4 unduped Nick Fury
52%
NifzSiriusBreakFallencircusSavio444Fishman13579Asad0786AsadAlbi⁴7²00⁴Bruinsfan8510XxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01PrylankColinwhitworth69shake8bakeIvarTheBonelessTheSpicyKnightHfchangSparkyCzBatman1903EtjamaMiStaLova 32 votes
No, wait to dupe Nick Fury
47%
Vdh2008humzah217KyrkantSpeedbumpJsun22Jim0172Lvernon15AhitlawCassyDuke_SilverIDogeLaVarBBBCharlie_SceneSantaGulkLordRaymond3The_red_EclipseDenzel116MeebletonAlexAvalonDonDudu2809 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    If you're gonna use him with the heimdall synergy that gives a permanent fury, then yes.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I use unawakened r4 Fury all the time. Great champ against defenders who can bleed.
  • Options
    I have a Blade at R5 already if I need to bleed out a champ. I don't know much about NIck Fury. Just trying to understand his usage and if he is worth ranking up.
  • Options
    I like my R4/55 Fury. Not awakened. They synergies and his bleeds make him worth while without the sig ability. If you have someone more useful, then perhaps he's not worth it right now for you. Really hinges on what you need. Blade is a great bleed champ so that aspect is covered. As previously mentioned, if you have Heimdall and Hela or Angela, you can load up Fury with Fury for the match and he becomes a straight BEAST. Play around with him and see if you enjoy fighting with him then make the choice. Or wait until the 5* AG Crystal from the Summoner Appreciation Calendar comes in and see if you land yourself a Skill gem for him.
  • Options
    HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Gildenlow said:

If you're gonna use him with the heimdall synergy that gives a permanent fury, then yes.

@Gildenlow does that synergy fury count as a ‘fury is furious’ type of fury?

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No, wait to dupe Nick Fury
    Hfchang said:

Gildenlow said:

I think they are saying that the fury makes it so fury doesn't lose his charges so he's much better
  • Options
    Thanks. I will play with the Heimdall synergy.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Hfchang said:

Gildenlow said:

That fury buff make him keep his charges indefinitely, you just need to get to 16and then you're unblockable and just smash anything.

As for the damage, no, this fury doesn't count as the fury isnforious buff, that one just gives a lot of extra damage.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He's good awakened, but INSANE when awakened.
  • Options
    As some others have mentioned he does have some great synergies so I'd say it may be worthwhile to take a look at your roster and see what Champions you have that synergize with him. Heimdall's Lost Daughters of Asgard synergy can be an easy way to get a permanent Fury so you can keep Tactical Charges indefinitely without needing to use Nick's signature ability. Plus Nick's synergies can help to round out a team if you need. His Strategic Sabotage synergy can provide an extra bit of security to the rest of the team and the Nick's Leadership synergy can be a great addition to any team with Heroes on it.