**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon mission

Am I missing something? Dungeon mission says complete 3 rooms in dungeon 6. I completed 3 and 5 in dungeon 6 and didn’t get the mission completed.

Comments

• AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    Same thing happened to me too. Wrote kabam a ticket. This is so annoying
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I guess I’ll do the same, thanks :(
    Is no one else having an issue?

I clicked on the lock that is on the mission and it says I have to be at least summoner level 16 and tier 1....I’m at level 60 and in tier 1! 😡
    @Attlia

I refreshed the app and it shows the missions unlocked now :(

Guess we have to redo the rooms
  • StrawHat47StrawHat47 Posts: 13
    I had the same problem, not only was the +25% not yet activated, the objectives remained locked. It was only recently unlocked for me. I did 6 rooms in Dungeon 6. Can any Kabam moderator look into the matter?
  • We'll look into it! Thank you!
    Thank you very much for the prompt reply!
  • edited August 2019
    Can one of y'all grab me quick screenshots please? Thank you in advance!! :)
    Sure. I'll upload it in a moment

edited August 2019
    In the first picture, you can see that the +25% bonus was not activated due to the figure not having the green tint.
    The second one shows the milestones that were not achieved.
    After closing the game and reopening, I saw that the +25% bonus was now activated, I attempted another room in dungeon 6 with a 100% boost.
    Unfortunately, I still couldn't achieve the milestones.
    Could any Kabam Moderator see to it that we get the artifacts?
  • In the first picture, you can see that the +25% bonus was not activated due to the figure not having the green tint.
    The second one shows the milestones that were not achieved.
    After closing the game and reopening, I saw that the +25% bonus was now activated, I attempted another room in dungeon 6 with a 100% boost.
    Unfortunately, I still couldn't achieve the milestones.

Thank you for these!
    I just did another 4 rooms in dungeon 3, It appears that the Complete 3 rooms objective is bugged for me again.

• I just did another 4 rooms in dungeon 3, It appears that the Complete 3 rooms objective is bugged for me again.

We're aware based off what you've provided here that something is definitely amiss! Our team is taking a look now.
    Please let me know of any development about the matter, it would be tedious for me to do another run in dungeon 6!
  • ValarplValarpl Posts: 1
    edited August 2019

Same for me. Wrote ticket
  • When you close out of the game entirely and reopen does it still show the same?
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Yes. I've tried restarting several times - even before leaving the lobby.

I'm having similar issues with the objectives rewards and opened a ticket about this. In a nutshell, I did 5 rooms in Dungeons 6 and despite receiving the in game message of completion:

a) Never got the objectives pop up in order to claim them.
    b) Never got rewarded and the information shown is still incorrect.
    c) Points seem to be exactly the same without the mentioned bonus although this was active

Here's a few screenshots that illustrate this situation, and that speak for itself:

@Kabam Vydious can I keep playing dungeons while you sort this thing out? Won't it break the rewards system? I'm afraid I'm missing out these 3 special days because I'm holding for the resolution of this problem - please advise.
    We are now more than 1day into the special dungeons event. What do I do here? Can you please shed some light??????
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I’ve just completed like 10 dungeon rooms and the fifth milestone is not any closer to being completed. Something is bugged.
    edited September 2019
    I normally don’t complain about small bugs or Kabam's late rewards. However, I allowed 3 days to pass and no resolution yet so I had to come to this point. I do hope this post is not erased.

CONTEXT
    In a nutshell, I completed Dungeons 6 / Room 5 with a friend in the first day. Thus, I should have completed at least the following 3 objectives: "Complete room 3 in Dungeon 6 or above", "Complete room 5 in Dungeon 6 or above", and "Complete 3 rooms in any Dungeon 3 rooms in any Dungeons". But don’t take my word for granted, bellow is the evidence that should be self-explanatory:

Although Room 5/ Dungeons 6 was completed (my friend received the rewards)....

...and the game recognize this judging by the usual message:

.. the objectives were NOT completed corretly (showing 2 random ones?!):

And just so that's not any doubt or arguable questions, here's my profile that shows the event ongoing

COUPLE NOTES
    - You can't even argue this was a user mistake and/or it's my word against your's because your system did recognize it and sent me a message of completion so you should be able to validate in your logs.
    - Anticipating answers saying that I didn’t claim the objectives. I'll let you know in advance that the typical “objectives completed” pop up NEVER showed up. Moreover, even if that was the case and my mishap, then I should at the very least have "complete rooms 1" complete which is not the case.
    - I actually spent 2 revives/200 units to push trough this content and get the objectives done - so this situation has a cost for me which I hope you don't forget.
    - These rewards are literally what's separating me from a new champ so for the past 3 days I'm mostly on hold to change my roster.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Paul_DCPaul_DC Posts: 60
    My points are not added after dungeon completed
    edited August 2019
    Any progress on this issue?

Can't you individually validate/detect whoever the system sent the "dungeons concluded" message during that period, but never got the chance to claim objectives? That's all I ask.

The missing shards from the objectives are literally what's keeping me from opening a dungeons crystal and it's affecting my whole resource management. I've been selling ISO for the past few days and missing level up events as I was planing/saving for this 5*... this a bit unfair...

Any feedback would be great, thanks.
    Hi all, just for a reality check... what's the expected period for a bug resolution? I don't want to be insisting every single day. It's now a week since this situation was raised and I'm not even sure how priority is in the queue.
  • Hi... again. Dungeons event of this month finishing today - no sign of the objectives crystal shards bug just yet. Did I miss any communication? Have everyone here been rewarded? Thanks
    @pedroteixeira07

I did receive the rewards after refreshing the app after this session started. Not sure what issue everyone else’s is having
    edited September 2019
    @Thebgj mine's is with the dungeons objectives. I did room 5 dungeons 6 and never got them rewards. Not even the "complete rooms". I would let it go, as I'm already tired/disappointed in chasing kabam on this (this was reported in day 1 of the event) ... but the amounts of shards are quite substantial and what's bothering me is that I had to use revives to push that little extra mile in dungeons 6... so there's cost into this. My ticket was closed without resolution. Don't know what else to do or whom to reach to get some answers... this is utterly frustrating.