**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glaive PI change?

Hey @Kabam Miike and crew,

just updated and noticed that Corvus Glaives PI changed without me changing masteries. He was sitting at 15129 pre update and now hes at 14630.
Any insight as to what could have happened?

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yep. Same for me as well.
  • Options
    Hi all! We are looking into this issue now.
  • Options
    jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    thanks Lyra! much appreciated
  • Options
    WackerfuWackerfu Posts: 20
    After hearing of it, I screen shot the game before and after update. No mastery changes. Pic
    s below

• Options

Silent nerf? Hopefully not. LOL

I mean seriously why even say it? Its obviously not and they've never in this games history silently nerfed a single champion.
    They have made countless stealth changes, you must be new.
  • Options
    Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Has anyone else experienced a pi drop with corvus? Mine has dropped out of my top 4 and lost a few hundred off his prestige?
  • Options
    WackerfuWackerfu Posts: 20
    Thanks!
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I lost 360 PI from my six star corvus without changing my masteries. He went from 11,770 to 11,410
  • Options
    DirtyMan925DirtyMan925 Posts: 11

I believe Ægon is also being affected.

• Options

I believe Ægon is also being affected.

Do you have any screenshots to show Aegon being affected as well? That would help in looking into this.
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Anyone have before and after pics of his stats to see if there were any changes there?
  • Options
    jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra looks like things are back to where they were. thanks for lookin into it for us!
  • Options
    Nray29Nray29 Posts: 8

@Kabam Lyra looks like things are back to where they were. thanks for lookin into it for us!

Lucky you. His PI is still messed up for me.
  • Options
    A fix has been pushed live for the issue with Corvus's PI. Please give it a little bit of time to make its way out and restart the game if you haven't.