**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are you most excited for?

So, according to leaks, we will get Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Doom in November and Silver Surfer in December. So far, it is not known, who the second champion is gonna be in December, but who are most excited out of the leaked champs?

Who are you most excited for? 106 votes

Mr. Fantastic (Science)
7%
RaganatorSpity68NifzDark89PhoenixSundance_2099X_Factor_AgentThicco_ModeSilver_Saga 8 votes
Dr. Doom (Mystic)
58%
ArcDeAngelusJestressRazorDevilAzKicker316TerraAtomic_WolfGNASTYNEO_mr_AndersonLvernon15arsjumKabam VydiousThatGuyYouSaw235AceLuffySaboSceptilemaniacOsfan8Hammerbro_64HzoriTimrosTaZ_4178Bruinsfan8510 62 votes
Silver Surfer (Cosmic)
33%
DarkZenStar_Lord_LibralonixSlappapowNoıreHSenpaiCodornasSavio444Baseballguy711G0311Duke_SilverErkNiteAndDaeMilesHolmwoodStagedear85anubhavdivinegamerTehsigzorzTheSpicyKnightRamadaTankRichardson 36 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    Just because he’s mystic
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Silver Surfer (Cosmic)
    Silver surfer is such a mysterious character, also he has no real set ‘abilities’ in the comics, at least they change around whenever they need to.

This means they could do literally anything with him, although I’d hate to see him be made into one of those champions who has to build up charges in a fight by parry/heavy charging, can we not just have damage from the start?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    Doom better be awesome
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    I'm really hoping that they make Dr. Doom the most powerful Mystic we have in the game by far. He is in my opinion the most iconic "villain" character, and they've been lacking in the Mystic department the last 2 years (with some exceptions SS and BWCV), so they really have an opportunity to make him Beyond(er) God Tier.
  • Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    I have always loved Dr. Doom honestly. He's one of my favorite characters in Marvel. I can't wait for him to be part of the game.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    please don't do my boy dirty
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Mr. Fantastic (Science)
    For the full F4 synergy
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46

I have always loved Dr. Doom honestly. He's one of my favorite characters in Marvel. I can't wait for him to be part of the game.

I hope he isn't going to be another maw :smiley:
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Silver Surfer (Cosmic)

I'm really hoping that they make Dr. Doom the most powerful Mystic we have in the game by far. He is in my opinion the most iconic "villain" character, and they've been lacking in the Mystic department the last 2 years (with some exceptions SS and BWCV), so they really have an opportunity to make him Beyond(er) God Tier.

Well Magneto is one of the most iconic villains in the Marvel universe and well... you know the rest. I really do hope Doom is amazing but I’m not gonna get my hopes up again.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    none actually, let's put a disagree come on, f4 suks
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    Doom needs to be top 5 period in the game on all levels maybe even more... kabam don't disappoint us!🙏🙏🙏
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Silver Surfer (Cosmic)

The Silver Savage himself of course.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    if he is just another one of standard run of the Mill mystic guy, with small numbers on everything like fury,armour break etc , some chance to nulify and to make him defender gain some unstoppable for no reason and no real offensive abilities then i am definitely quitting for 6 months
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    Doom better be among the strongest champs in the game. Like Ghost/Quake tier, or at least Omega/Corvus/etc. tier.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom (Mystic)
    Hopefully doom wont be a repeat of maw amd diablo