**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can enter any quest of the new EQ

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
So just checked out the new EQ and you don't have to finish one quest to enter the next. Just an fyi

Comments

• I was gonna start with the last level, get it over with. But that felt like pouring milk before the cereal. Just plain wrong
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    I just wanted to see how doom was will go through once I'm free to do questing as gonna take a long time to do
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

I was gonna start with the last level, get it over with. But that felt like pouring milk before the cereal. Just plain wrong

I actually like reading the story on my first run so I'm going in order anyway lol the idea of completion rewards for a single path just seems wrong to me
    You didnt get the completion rewards for it. I worked it backwards until I got disconnected after the sym quest and it made me go into 1.1 instead of 1.2 next. Didnt get completion rewards until I was done with 1.2 though
  • The fixed it already it seems
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I did the last one first in hopes it would give the full completion rewards so I could open a 6*, sadly not
  • Closing this up since we fixed it!
This discussion has been closed.