**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was it a mistake to max out my Human Torch?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
I just awakened him. I really like this guy. Was it a mistake though?

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    H3ri0P said:

mistake? this guy is getting buff soon. although he's already a great champ. with that being said, you can always rank up any champ and max them as long as they are your favs.

K thanks!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    yes
  • I ranked up my Human Torch a few months ago and have been having a great time using him more. Against Mystic or energy damage Champion I feel like I can really run away with the fights. I feel like some people also overlook the fact that each Incinerate/Nova Flame reduces an opponent's regeneration as well. They don't last the longest to start out with, especially compared to some other types of heal prevention or reversal, but he can increase their duration and he applies 3 with a normal MLLLM combo anyway. Also, since his Nova Flames are Passive effects, he can fight opponents who are Debuff immune without having to play too differently.