**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Exited out of acornucopia, do I still keep my collected acorns?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
So I exited out. Is this the same as letting the timer run out? Also upon exit I see not about how many acorns I got. Do I get to keep them all exiting out like this?

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Look in your inventory.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Yeah I have some but I dont know if they are from that event. I did other stuff that gets them too.
  • That's the whole twist of this Event! You don't get rewards for finishing the Quest, just for everything you've earned along the way.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★

That's the whole twist of this Event! You don't get rewards for finishing the Quest, just for everything you've earned along the way.

That didnt really answer him directly. I read it as does quitting and running out of time count the same.

I assume it does but clarity is cool
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I think the answer was clear. You keep everything earned even if you exit.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    ECOMA said:

That's the whole twist of this Event! You don't get rewards for finishing the Quest, just for everything you've earned along the way.

That didnt really answer him directly. I read it as does quitting and running out of time count the same.
    It does answer the question in the sense that because you don't get anything for finishing the quest, it doesn't matter how you finish the quest. In fact, because you get acorns as a defeat reward, you don't have to end the quest at all. You could literally enter the map, kill one thing, switch to the acorn store and buy something, then switch back and continue the map.

Not that I think anyone would do that, because that's silly. But that's how the acorns seem to work. Because you don't get anything for completing the map, it doesn't matter how you exit or even if you exit.

The direct answer to the question "is quitting the same as letting the timer run out" is: nothing happens to your rewards if you quit, nothing happens to your rewards if the timer expires. The only thing that happens in either case is you can't continue fighting on the map.