**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Re: Incursions

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
I assume the Dungeon Artifacts will be converted to Incursion... Tokens? Not sure what the exact name of it will be, but it does suck for the players we have to wait two months for it. Any more info please? :)

Comments

• Options
    That's what the email said
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    So where’s this months dungeon artifacts? They cancelled last 2 dungeon runs and sent us compensation for it. Now they cancelled the whole month and what send nothing? Well.. that’s unfortunate.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Would be nice if they gave us more info than what was I. The in game message
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

So where’s this months dungeon artifacts? They cancelled last 2 dungeon runs and sent us compensation for it. Now they cancelled the whole month and what send nothing? Well.. that’s unfortunate.

yeah I agree. I mean it is what it is but it will cost me a 5* opening this month. nothing I will lose sleep over
  • Options

Siliyo said:

I assume the Dungeon Artifacts will be converted to Incursion... Tokens? Not sure what the exact name of it will be, but it does suck for the players we have to wait two months for it. Any more info please? :)

Incursions will use the same resources, so any Artifacts you have will still be usable when Incursions arrive. We'll make sure to get this info added to our post as well.
    So the in game msg says that the period to use Artifacts will be extended so that you can still use up your Artifacts.

AND THEN, you say up hear that they will continue to be used under the new system as well ???

How about telling people that BEFORE they see the in game msg and use up their Artifacts on whatever is available.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Someone actually made a good point will we receive any kind of compensation for you cancelling an entire month of dungeons?
  • Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Oh... Should've checked this thread before I spent my artifacts
  • Options

Siliyo said:

Incursions will use the same resources, so any Artifacts you have will still be usable when Incursions arrive. We'll make sure to get this info added to our post as well.
    Like someone had mentioned above, what will happen to the artifacts that we were suppose to gain this month? Any compensation of the sort?
  • Options
    MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    silentag said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Like someone had mentioned above, what will happen to the artifacts that we were suppose to gain this month? Any compensation of the sort?
    If they cancel it now before we even started this months iterations, why would we be compensated for that? I’m all for when we need compensation, but it’s not like they are removing the crystals that we could work towards yet, they’re extending it so that we have the chance to get them once incursions start. Seems like it makes sense to me 🤷‍♂️
    We’re missing out on a months worth of dugeons and the artifacts that come with completing them.
    Seems like it makes sense to me
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    silentag said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

If they cancel it now before we even started this months iterations, why would we be compensated for that? I’m all for when we need compensation, but it’s not like they are removing the crystals that we could work towards yet, they’re extending it so that we have the chance to get them once incursions start. Seems like it makes sense to me 🤷‍♂️
    I’m wil need the gold. From them that why I’m done them
  • Options
    silentag said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

I suppose by that logic if there was a foreseen issue with uncollected EQ and it had to be shut down for the month, we hope to not hear any complaints from you regarding getting those rewards right?
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

silentag said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

I suppose by that logic if there was a foreseen issue with uncollected EQ and it had to be shut down for the month, we hope to not hear any complaints from you regarding getting those rewards right?
    Not likely. If in this hypothetical, they don’t start a UC eq at all on day 1 in that monthly cycle, they send out a in game mail that explains it along with a forum post, I would go with that and move on with my month and work on other content. Now, comparatively, if we want to take last month’s occurrence, say we got halfway through the month when they would normally run the eq, and they completely took it out with no explanation, yeah, I’d be miffed. Maybe I’m in the minority, and if so, I can live with that.
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

silentag said:

Siliyo said:

Siliyo said:

Would give me time to 100% act 5