**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War matchmaking...

MishHammer84MishHammer84 Posts: 30
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I help run an alliance with my second account and...
What is this
jgkjc5oc8yw0.png
c6om4mjrx6mq.png
csae5wocx54i.png

If this somehow looks even remotely close to being fair to you, there's a problem. I do realize not every war match can be completely fair, but come on...

I propose that matchmaking be done by average member team rating and war rating, so this **** cant happen. Maybe even solely average member team rating and if they're in different tiers they get different rewards.

This would make it so people cant keep restarting alliances and leaving when it starts getting hard. It would also prevent alliances from dodging eachother when they really should be fighting eachother because theyre at the top

Inb4 "lol haha you just gotta beat em"

Look

At

The

Images

HOW IS AN ALLIANCE SUPPOSED TO BEAT ANOTHER ALLIANCE 5X BETTER THAN IT

FIX THIS AND GOOD DAY TO YOU SIRS

(Ik theres a war update coming out soon but the changes dont fix this problem or at least the ones stated dont)

Comments

• Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    It is working as intended who you face is based of your war rating so it is working as intended
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yep not a bug
    Working as intended
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Maybe it's working as intended, but OP is right and it's bad designed as is intended now.

The current system is making those unfair wars, and is the cause of the shell alliances exploit.
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

There is currently a discussion going on where you can put your thoughts towards matchmaking. We want to hear what all you have to say towards it, but would like it all centralized so we can track that information better.

The current discussion is going to be here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16046/

I'll be closing this thread in the meantime.
This discussion has been closed.