**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards?

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
Shouldn’t AQ rewards be available by now? Just seems kinda long.

Comments

• Sean_1486Sean_1486 Posts: 148
    Yeah we have been wondering the same thing. Its been a looong time and my alliance is getting pretty annoyed by it
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    This comes up every week. Be patient and if they aren't out in a hour go to the forum
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    They are usually out before war placement, something is definitely up, screwed up
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I despair when I read these posts. Same every week.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Still haven't gotten them
  • Hey there, there's going to be a slight delay on this one that might last a few hours, but the team is working on getting them out to everyone as soon as possible.
  • Cody4prezCody4prez Posts: 17
    I haven't gotten mine yet. Should've come out around an hour and a half ago