**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would a "Quarantine Crystal" be out of the question?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Ah yes, capitalism off of global panic.

why
  • Options
    MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102

why

Vote or keep it moving. Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    MSpawn said:

why

Vote or keep it moving. Nothing to see here.
    Isn't a poll about opinions?

I'm just giving mine and you reject it lmao

This is nothing but capitalism off of global panic
  • Options
    SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    "Just a thought, as I sit here and find myself opening the game a lot more since we have to stay inside and out of work so can't really spend as freely as before."

hahaha forget the crystals then...just send me money and I promise I'll spend it in the game.

"Something cool that would really help us along within the current meta of the game. Like, no one wants to pull a 5-star Kamala Khan, Iron Patriot, Iron Man (original) etc."

yeah! send us some 6* champs at sig 200 (actually send Ghost and Dr.Doom).

Doing all the above will help me transition better in life during this quarantine period.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    People are giving negative feedback as they don’t like the idea, you need to take the criticism, it’s an idea people don’t like. You’re acting as if you want no negative feedback which just won’t happen for something people don’t like
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MSpawn said:

Lol

So now criticism over you wanting to take advantage of a pandemic is funny, what a great person you seem to be

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

MSpawn said:

Lol

So now criticism over you wanting to take advantage of a pandemic is funny, what a great person you seem to be

Lol.Again.
  • Options
    Seems more like a mediocre ally leader who posted the link in a chat room full of his buddies to join in on the senseless bashing. ;) Read before responding please. It helps.
  • Options

We're currently at ~1.35 million confirmed infections and ~75000 confirmed deaths worldwide.

Can this disgusting and disrespectful mess of a thread be finally shut down, please?

Is your avatar custom?
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    If you want to help then donate to your local hospital or community. It is not necessary to receive something out of it. Kabam did its part to help us divert ourselves with the recent events and even with the energy calendar. They might be even doing their own drive in their own community without the need of announcing it. The negativity in your post comes from your rant of wanting a specific return for your help.
  • Options

If you want to help then donate to your local hospital or community. It is not necessary to receive something out of it. Kabam did its part to help us divert ourselves with the recent events and even with the energy calendar. They might be even doing their own drive in their own community without the need of announcing it. The negativity in your post comes from your rant of wanting a specific return for your help.

Lol evidently everyone who's commented otherwise only comprehends to certain degree. I ain't mad at ya! Keep posting. I've violated nothing. If anyone is offended, apologies. If your feelings are hurt just ignore. Funny how all of you are responding negatively while trying to write off my suggestion as something malicious. Stop with the hypocrisy already! It's a game dude! And please stop telling me what I can do otherwise! Because if Kabam did send out something with a message attached in light of their player base spending more time in the game yada– yada, ALL of you would claim it! And if they did create an offer saying how the proceeds would go to help whatever cause, a lot would buy! Again, nothing negative was said in my post, and I've disrespected no one. Have a blessed day!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I welcome it though. Gives this idea some attention. keep em coming. There's no doubt some interest. If you're feeling some type of way, just remember...The best response is no response.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

MSpawn said:

We're currently at ~1.35 million confirmed infections and ~75000 confirmed deaths worldwide.

Can this disgusting and disrespectful mess of a thread be finally shut down, please?

Is your avatar custom?
    Are your ethics custom?
    Clearly. I’m not the one “behind bars.” Notice how you were the first with a negative response and far fetched accusation. People don’t have to agree on things. That doesn’t mean degrade because of some personal bias. And you mention ethic? C’mon dude lol!
  • Options
    @UmbertoDelRio Look man, with all that’s going on, the last thing we need to do is be arguing. I get it. You didn’t like my post. Ok. It was an idea based off of people staying inside and spending more time indulging in entertainment. Maybe the word “Quarantine” was probably not the best way to brand it. However, it was an idea! There are better, more productive ways to approach or respond too. You set the overall tone by your initial response. I really had no ill intentions in mind. I’m a bigger person than all of it. If I offended you, my bad. Accept my apology. Trying to move on bro. Just ignore the post. I’m done. Have yourself a wonderful day man, and may God bless!
  • Options

MSpawn said:

MSpawn said:

Is your avatar custom?
    Are your ethics custom?
    Clearly. I’m not the one “behind bars.” Notice how you were the first with a negative response and far fetched accusation. People don’t have to agree on things. That doesn’t mean degrade because of some personal bias. And you mention ethic? C’mon dude lol!
    What do the arbitrary rules of a private forum have to do with any general consensus on ethics?

Do you really somehow believe me being punished for breaking rules that include stuff like "no off-topic comments" diminishes the validity of my position towards this? There's absolutely no correlation to be found there.

You don't understand why people take offense, that's fine. But your own incredulity does not make your falacious argumentation any more valid.

You spent 1 single sentence on your supposed goal of having this be a charitable suggestion. And right after that you suggest that [if kabam was really feeling generous] they could just hand out free stuff.

This is not me or anyone else misrepresenting or misinterpreting what you say. What you literally say there is that handing out free stuff for those somewhat financially impacted by this would be more generous than donating a large sum of money to an unspecified charitable cause, unspecified in the sense that you didn't even bother to suggest whether this should also help people financially affected or go towards the medical sector.

If this isn't what you wanted to say, you did am extremely poor job on a) saying what you wanted to say to begin with and b) defending your actual position.
    Not even that deep. For sake of not boring people to sleep, I kept my post short and concise. The intent was not to create some big charitable event of this. They were merely suggestions. The things I suggested aren't far from what Kabam has done before to be honest.

I only responded with clarifying reasoning "after" your initial comment.You made it seem like I was merely demanding things. There were words like "could" and "would" present in the text, as well as "?" and such. The construction of the entire post was presented as an idea. Read it again man. You'll see what I mean. It was more or less something people could hold collaborative conversations about and/or vote. Not immediately struck down as something negative without actually inquiring about it first.

To be fair, if my intentions weren't clear, you didn't even inquire. You took what you gathered and went from 0 to 60 immediately. I've since spent half of my responses trying to clarify my positioning on this. As far as ethics and such go, you brought that up first. I only stoked the fire ( looking back I shouldn't have). Now I posted a response directly to you right before your last post but maybe you were already typing. Getting past this man. No harm no foul. I'm done with this. I'll read whatever people post but I won't respond anymore. Thank you for your feedback.
  • Options

MSpawn said:

@UmbertoDelRio Look man, with all that’s going on, the last thing we need to do is be arguing. I get it. You didn’t like my post. Ok. It was an idea based off of people staying inside and spending more time indulging in entertainment. Maybe the word “Quarantine” was probably not the best way to brand it. However, it was an idea! There are better, more productive ways to approach or respond too. You set the overall tone by your initial response. I really had no ill intentions in mind. I’m a bigger person than all of it. If I offended you, my bad. Accept my apology. Trying to move on bro. Just ignore the post. I’m done. Have yourself a wonderful day man, and may God bless!

And you say this right after trying to diminish the validity of my position and attempting to ridicule me? That's rich, mate.

And I did not set anything. This is again falacious and extremely ignorant, as you're suggesting, and not for the first time in this thread, that most people having a negative perception of your proposal were influenced by other comments.

You're now trying to diminish the validity of anyone's opinion coming after mine as being some kind of mob mentality.

Let me tell you something, this isn't the first suggestion of this kind in the last few weeks. And even when the crisis wasn't as bad as it is right now it already was answered by extreme negative feedback from this community.

And as the situation worsens suggestions like yours nessecarily become more and more appalling to this community.
    Again you're telling me who I am or what I'm doing. You have a perception. That's wonderful. I'm not trying to do anything other than post an idea. Even when trying to end the conversation with positive sentiment, you still "attack." You're showing exactly what it means when some people are just never satisfied. This is a forum to post ideas regarding the game. Is it not? doesn't have to be super political to have fun, post ideas or to make a big mess of stuff when it's not needed. If it's not to your liking then leave! I mean what's your deal? Just ignore the post.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    If I haven't lost all my faith in humanity at this point, I most certainly have now.
  • Options
    Kya randappa hai yeh sab haan sab chup ho jao bhenchodhoo
  • Options
    All over world is fighting the bloody covid-19 and we here are requesting for shards enrgy quest.

Kya chutiyaapa hai haan bhenchodh game ko gaand mein daal ke leke jaoge kya upper haan. Admi ki jaan se badh ke hai kya game
  • Options

MSpawn said:

Agreed. Burn em at the stake! How could someone be so greedy and unjust? Why on earth would he even post a poll like this? I loathe this guy. Screw what he has to say! Not even trying to hear it! He doesn't care about people. He is exactly who I "feel" like he is. Not even trying to deliberate! And just because I interpret it as such, this is pure evil! I cannot imagine this. For as long as I have been living, this is the worst possible thing ever! EVER! I'm gonna make sure I follow this guy and click "Disagree" on anything he posts even if it doesn't garner one just because I have an agenda to discredit him for this suggestion. I simply do not agree! Yes! We should all make sure we ridicule him in every way imaginable going forward. Even if this discussion has turned into something totally different from what he says. We all know what he meant! Off with his head fellas!

This is what a severe lack of self-awareness looks like.
    I believe its called perception? No?
This discussion has been closed.