**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Down [06/28]

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I just finished fighting tigra for the last time but when cap done his little celebration it shut me pit. So I'm guessing om gonna have to start the fight again. Which is a pain in the ass
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Sucks crashed in arena round with 6*. Imma lose that match and points.
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    edited June 2020
    Since that blackout in november last year game crashes every 1 or 2 weeks now... Game is down here as well
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Yep
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Game is down and now my exp boost and energy Refill are going to waste. Not to mention war and aq -.- great job Kabam

@DarkEternity were you grinding act 4? I was doing the same. LMAO 🤣
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Lol I saw you say that in the other discussion... Thats clever 😂😂 @Doomsfist79

I like to be consistent..
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I think it might have only crashed for people in arena, did it crash for anyone that wasn’t in arena?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Casal_T said:

Check your inbox for the huge influx of compensation for this. I'm sure it will be overwhelming.

Mcoc players when the game goes down for 10 minutes
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Maybe hackers hacked the game in protest of AW haha.
  • CobraSCobraS Posts: 56
    Game connection problem. While the final of the aq is going on. Now we d9nt have time to finish map 6 ane 5. Great timming kabam
  • OldieshOldiesh Posts: 14
    We are currently in a quest and war. War had a few minutes left and we are trying to get 100 exploration which now won’t happen and we could loose because of this. After using boosts too.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Merged a bunch of threads together. We're working on it! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nothing we aren't already used to for years now 🤷‍♂️ don't even expect a small compensation anymore since you guys are the only developer not giving something away in cases like this
    You're right. If this kinda thing even phases someone any more, then they might not have been playing long enough. I say we should start a pool on when the next crash will be.
  • DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29
    Its only me? Are you tired of “ We're working on it! Sorry for the inconvenience.” 😔😔😔
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Man I hope that my AQ Boss take down counted
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Looks like I just lost my streak in Arena

cool cool cool cool cool
This discussion has been closed.