**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brian Grant Caviler Restriction Opinion Poll

Please Leave your thoughts down - all should be helpful

Brian Grant Caviler Restriction Opinion Poll 197 votes

Caviler Difficulty is too restricting
34%
SnakeEyes69SeatinCrkwestSpity68Ace_03FabiusBRNick_Caine_32ChovnerNoodes_nameplasImranBROSEFSTALINMasterduxBluestoneRyGokuNiteAndDaeDalbeniwBerenhpMattManFaisaljaved 67 votes
Caviler Difficulty has close to no restrictions
30%
Mr_PlatypusHaji_SaabRaganatorxNigTheManMythLegendIcejrHeheheh7777Alex13369Star_Lord_SungjCheeseontoast1Buckylives2_0Jim0172Pwf57Patchie93NojokejaymDarkSoulDLXCrazyjack719Thefire13AetherealVoid 60 votes
Caviler Difficulty restrictions have no relevance in contradicting the current meta and roster of Caviler players
35%
SatsuiNoHadouChriz4061Delta_14Lvernon15LPARVEENZSamdroxtaar16wegnerkLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacGmonkeySyndicatedPizzabeatThaComeUpSgtSlaughter78adknight27Warlord5386CupidArkhamButcherrelliKraDIamTryingMyBest 70 votes

Comments

• Sourav47007Sourav47007 Posts: 56
    Caviler Difficulty is too restricting
    Don't have any good Diss Track counter except 4* Cap IW. There's no way clearing the whole lane with one 4* is justified.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I think the embodiment of act 6 Crossbones has slightly faded into Caviler but it isn't really that bad
    E.G. bleed immunity required for biohazard in an entire quest - Brian gave a good I deal that an easy path should be Indifferent from all the other paths and should be approved!
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I guess it's restrictive for new Cavalier players.
    For the oldies, it's ok.

It did make me thing of some good counters before making my move.

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Cavalier difficulty seems fun to me. The nodes benefits if you bring correct class champs.
    I used a 5* rank 3 Elsa Bloodstone and cleared She Hulk path easily. Didn't have anyone to defeat Warlock though.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I've found it alright, pretty much done with exploration (1 path in tech/2 in cosmic). Only spent revives due to not being arsed to redo a path otherwise it would of been itemless.

All in I like it but buff the rewards pls
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Brian Grant’s video was perfect
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited September 2020
    Suggestion...

It might help if when you create these Forum threads regarding YT videos, that you might actually want to describe in general what the video is purporting, in addition to maybe providing the link to video here in your posts (same for your “ilacskills” related post).

Might get more relevant feedback instead of assuming that everyone has already watched every video you’re wanting feedback about.
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Here’s the thing they changed it from only being eligible with a specific counter to having the specific counter makes the doable fight even better. They’re are many counters to diff nodes. It like the sinister boss that was a mess. Very few specific counters just to punish those with the passive shock thing
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    As for Caviler difficulty i wish they would make it more toward variant where it take less energy to complete i feel the difficulty is fine but they could make it so each quest have about 4-5 path with one being the easy path as Brian said but that easy path would take 25% Health off the Global and main boss, fighting the same boss 5-7 times is no fun.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Caviler Difficulty restrictions have no relevance in contradicting the current meta and roster of Caviler players
    Strangely worded, but the restrictions in Cav EQ aren’t a big deal to the average Cav player’s roster.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Don't have any good Diss Track counter except 4* Cap IW. There's no way clearing the whole lane with one 4* is justified.

I used a 5/50 CapIW and it was so so easy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Are we talking about the Difficulty itself, or the Objectives? The Difficulty is fun, and that's been the general feedback overall. The Objective is hard for a reason. It provides an elevated challenge and makes use of Champs that are collecting dust for some. It's also not required for the EQ. Just the T5CC Frags.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Mike192 said:

Initial is doable with 4* caiw. Ive done that for my 4* challenge.

I used Gwenpool and Archangel because my 4-Star Science Roster is pretty lacking. Keep in mind that you are not obligated to use Science Champions, but there is a bonus to using them.
    But why would anybody want to use a champion that’s not science? There’s a massive attack boost, not to mention with these 200k+ healthpools, you think people really want sit down and go through without the attack boost?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Mike192 said:

I used Gwenpool and Archangel because my 4-Star Science Roster is pretty lacking. Keep in mind that you are not obligated to use Science Champions, but there is a bonus to using them.
    But why would anybody want to use a champion that’s not science? There’s a massive attack boost, not to mention with these 200k+ healthpools, you think people really want sit down and go through without the attack boost?
    Bc even though I find it unlikely that cavalier players don't have at least an ideal 4* option, it's possible that they may not. Not have the ideal option you want to use is not the same as not having options however.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    I doubt anyone has said the content is impossible to do, yes there are ways around the RESTRICTIONS, because that is what they are, they are intended to limit the champs you can use.

why is this so controversial?

Any Cav player worth their salt can read the nodes and understand what is needed to get thru, now if they have usable champs for this level of content is a different story.

Personally it doesn't affect me, I was able to counter the nodes and explore, but that doesn't mean that other folks will be stuck burning items trying to complete content that is available to them.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Having watched his video I agree with Brian completely and understand the how he’s feeling regarding the claims of the quest being too restrictive.

Also agree with him about rewards, they feel meh already, they shouldn’t feel meh upon release.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Mike192 said:

It should be "Diss track unless you are using a science champ" on the easy path.
    If anything they could make it so you can still deal damage but it’s just massively reduced without the 3 debuffs on the easy path. But, if you don’t have a diss track counter at any rarity and you’re cavalier, then you sold champs and it’s on you.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Siliyo said:

Mike192 said:

Depends on champs. If rather use Claire for the champion boss instead of luke cage.
    What does 6.2 Champion Boss have anything to do with Cavalier Event Quest?
    I Want to get this Clear - this Poll is NOT designed to offend Brian Grant!!!

I don't believe he wants that intense Act 6 mess back into the contest - Please go around and be humanely Mindful of his opinion!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

Mike192 said:

I tried using AA on life transfer against hood but keep dying