**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for the Glitches?!

2»

Comments

• KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    If I get just 2 Alliance Revives then I am happen the fury bugged screwed me
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I was doing Act 5.4.3....I had already used 120 Units...the Boss Fight, I defeated her with my CMM (Last Champ I had) then the Network Issue Pops in.....
    When I logged in back (after an Eternity), I swa the Boss had 50% Health & my CMM was KOed

Can you 100% that it was Kabams fault and zero chance yours?
    Yes, I was connected to the Wifi Network. I know it's not the Network. since my brother was also Using the Wifi for downloading some Files (PDF).It was working fine for him....
    Man why do people always do this. Your network connection relates to your wifi, your broadband internet provider and all the routers and paths until it gets to kabams network. If any of that breaks that is not on kabam. Your brother can be downloading all night, but that could be taking a completely different path. I am not saying anything on that path was bad, but other people did not have the issue.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

No.

Thanks for the input. You really contributed to the discussion.

I was asked a question and I answered.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

A compensation thread? This is a first! 😂

Definitely, because I GOT KICKED OFF MY ALLIANCE AND LOST MY CALENDAR STREAK BECAUSE OF KABAM!!!!!!!!!!
    you could not log in for an entire day because of kabam?
  • 98320575739832057573 Posts: 155
    edited October 2020
    The best compensation is fixing the game back , with minimum bugs . And make this game Android friendly.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

CGR2020 said:

A compensation thread? This is a first! 😂

Definitely, because I GOT KICKED OFF MY ALLIANCE AND LOST MY CALENDAR STREAK BECAUSE OF KABAM!!!!!!!!!!
    you could not log in for an entire day because of kabam?
    Does that not happen to you?
This discussion has been closed.