**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So are we going to get an update on game crashes?

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
No word from kabam on the state of the game. The game crashes multiple times while playing. I know its not my device because I play on Android and Apple. Can we get some traction on this thread so kabam can fix the issue?

Comments

• Xinel07Xinel07 Posts: 24
    Yeah really annoying. Ever since the update the game keeps crashing on my iPad every 15 min and it takes 1 - 2 minutes just to log in on my Android.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It only crashes for me when I try to open it or play it. So avoid those things and you’ll be fine.
  • edited October 2020
    We're always working to make improvements to the game and to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this in the same place we created dedicated threads.

If you've experienced a crash and haven't already, please share the requested information in the lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.