**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Compensation

2»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We just have to push it and we'll get an answer. I would also like to know when act 7 will drop as well while we're at it lol.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

We just have to push it and we'll get an answer. I would also like to know when act 7 will drop as well while we're at it lol.

December 9th is when book 2 drops

December 9th is when book 2 drops
    Oh man I'm going to have to do both Abyss paths before act 7 drops. Thanks for letting me know.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Hoping not till act 7 drops already have 20 revives about to expire.

I doubt they wait until dec. 9th..
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

Gmonkey said:

Hoping not till act 7 drops already have 20 revives about to expire.

I doubt they wait until dec. 9th..
    Latest I expect would be the week before the end of November, but I predict it’ll be ever next week or the week of the new update.
    Still waiting on an compensation update for act 6. Not going to let this go until cyber Monday.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Could be nice to balance the compensation in a way to make it benefit both us who are doing exploration and those waiting for act 7 - so the ressources dont expire and we dont have to wait.
    My guess is that a lot of people need another t5cc - one that fits their 6* champs - thus withholding them from the thronebreaker status.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Same with what KD said, a update would be nice.
  • Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Can anyone tell me what the compensation is for Act 6 Completion or Exploration?
This discussion has been closed.