**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What on earth is this?!

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

I firstly had to quit with my sorcerer to see gwenpool was at 1 Hp.
Later, I just thought I could finish it off with the doctor strange and Bamn!! She fights me at 0%!!!

Like, what? Seriously?! I quit again to see her at '0' Hp yet I had to fight her.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Use Colossus. One parry and she is down. Or any DoT champion. Next time, read the nodes.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★

I firstly had to quit with my sorcerer to see gwenpool was at 1 Hp.
    Later, I just thought I could finish it off with the doctor strange and Bamn!! She fights me at 0%!!!

Like, what? Seriously?! I quit again to see her at '0' Hp yet I had to fight her.

It's not a bug; It's her signature ability. She can't die from special attacks. She will also take no damage from melee attacks due to the power shield node. You have to use damage over time effect to defeat her.
    Ahh @ragnarok_947 , Now tell me what's her signature ability all about?!
    I thought, and this is what given about her in every source i could see about her sig ability.

PLOT ARMOR:
    Gwenpool reads enough comics to know that the main character doesn't die, preventing her from losing more than 82.24 to 51.94% of her current health from special attacks. She also reduces her opponents defensive ability accuracy, based on her current combo count.

I think some ppl are missing the point...

See Gwenpool at 0% bar within the fight against Strange. Now 0% is not a “rounding” number where you can be at 0% and still have some fraction of health. Game leaves it at 1% until you are actually dead (before showing it at 0%).

And also see afterwards (pics are out of order I think) that pre-fight selection screen w/ Torch she **IS AT ZERO HEALTH** (as an absolute number, not just a %). Yet GP is still obviously alive, otherwise you can’t have a pre-fight matchup screen.

Glad someone understood the problem and took time to explain, which I was supposed to do.
    Thank you very much, @SummonerNR !
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Yeah that's weird. she's not at 1 HP but 0.
    I'm sorry that I didn't post this in the bugs and known issues section guys, but I had already spammed a lot of bugs assumptions which turned out to be the fault on my side[ not knowing bits of details], But this time, alas, It's a BUG.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Gwenpool can be killed by Special Attacks as her Signature Ability is affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @The_beast123 did you try torch to see if his incinerates killed gwenpool? If they didn’t then this is definitely a bug.
  • Will3808 said:

@The_beast123 did you try torch to see if his incinerates killed gwenpool? If they didn’t then this is definitely a bug.

Huh ??

Doesn’t matter HOW she got down to ZERO HEALTH, zero is zero no matter what, she should be dead.

I’m sure Op has moved past this in the quest by now, and is just showing a very strange bug (indeed I’ve never seen that before). Looks like a very bad case of game not sync'ing up with device (server thinks she still has health, his device doesn’t) ??
    Will3808 said:

And even if it doesn’t it’s still a bug.
    Hmm.... I just noticed the 64, @Kill_Grey !!
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

• Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this fight or what happened beforehand? Or would you be able to tell us if you encountered this again?

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this fight or what happened beforehand? Or would you be able to tell us if you encountered this again?

I'm sorry I don't have a footage, I rarely take a screenshot.
    I actually didn't try fighting the gwenpool again.
    To be exact, this is the gwenpool from the Mulaney quest, quest 2, 1st path.

If necessary, I would fight again and check if I faced this problem, Is it necessary @Kabam Zibiit ?