**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel Ability Accuracy Reduced? (Hard knock life node)

I was using Archangel for the Mojo boss in the event quest this month (quest 2.2), and I noticed that my parries were occasionally failing even though archangel is immune to ability accuracy reduction. I’m guessing that the disorient passive from hard knock life is getting around his immunity somehow, is this intended?

Here’s a video showing the interaction. See 1:20 in where the parry callout happens but Mojo isn’t stunned.

https://youtu.be/ZuyVAQXDnoA

Comments

• gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I video showing the exact same bug. i presume its because that is a passive effect. But AAR immune should be immune either way.
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    HI_guys said:

gforcefan said:

I video showing the exact same bug. i presume its because that is a passive effect. But AAR immune should be immune either way.

It's a debuff. So it's an active AAR
    It is a passive disorient as you can see from the icon in the video. But like gforcefan said - Archangel should be immune to AAR and it shouldn’t matter if it is an active or passive effect.
    I think I figured out what’s going on after encountering this again in this month’s event quest with the node that gives disorient when dashing back twice in a row. Archangel’s text says that his his ability accuracy can’t be reduced by his opponents abilities, but since these are nodes, apparently they can still affect him.

Archangel once again appears to be having his ability accuracy reduced in cav eq. This time against the Thor rags boss. There’s a couple threads on that specific interaction already, but no kabam employee acknowledgement on them so I wanted to include it here too. See about 45 seconds into the video below.

https://youtu.be/wxdtHBoMmp4
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    I found exactly the same behavior in the current Shang-Chi quest. It seems you should be looking into this a little harder ;)