**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 months to return my Ascension gem is a derision!!

Leiva_darkLeiva_dark Posts: 481 ★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
We all know the problems with the gems and that after months and months of waiting and continuing to launch variants, they have never implemented a proper system to be able to occupy the gems when they are of the same year but generic and class. Gems are expiring, I contacted the team last month to start occupying them and no problem they told me that I could occupy and contact me as needed to return the corresponding gems and remove the one that should have been occupied. I just made a second request and what was my surprise !!! The new team asks me to wait 3 MONTHS !!! This was not what was said and it is a joke to have several gems which I must occupy. I just occupied a skillful rank 3-4 gem with no year restriction for FALCON and the one I want removed and should occupy is a generic 3-4 champions until 2017. I WANT MY GEM BACK. AND THAT OF A GOOD SEE THEY IMPLEMENT A SYSTEM HOW IT SHOULD BE TO OCCUPY THESE GEMS. IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE THAT IT WILL TAKE 2 YEARS FOR ME TO OCCUPY THE GEMS AND CONTACT ME EVERY 3 MONTHS.
[Image removed as per forum rules.]

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Hey there, the Support Team is the best equipped to provide one-on-one support and look into account-specific requests. It may take some time to look into something but it is also entirely possible that it can be taken care of more quickly than the maximum amount of time that they let you know about. In this case we thank you for your patience and ask that you continue working with the team through the original ticket.
This discussion has been closed.