**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade infinite regen

After the update, when blade regens from his sig ability, he doesn’t lose any power.
Can’t figure out how to upload a video on here but hopefully these screenshots can show this

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Is this RoL? Who was your team? Are you iOS or Android?
  • AmnetiesAmneties Posts: 43

Is this RoL? Who was your team? Are you iOS or Android?

Yes this was in rol and I don’t think the team affects the bug as I went in later with just blade by himself and it was still bugged. I’m on iOS
    edited January 2021
    https://youtu.be/0UTpHWUCa80
    Can confirm he isn't draining his power. I am on Android.
  • indicquidindicquid Posts: 9
    I noticed this in the cav event quest when playing with him
  • This is a known issue, and a side effect of a bug affecting other Power depletion abilities (power steal, burn, etc.) and we are working on a fix for all of them.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

This is a known issue, and a side effect of a bug affecting other Power depletion abilities (power steal, burn, etc.) and we are working on a fix for all of them.

same bug as for the power alternator node ?

Does that also include the silent nerf to his danger sense which is now literal trash in comparison to pre update

Silent nerf to his danger sense?
    It wasn't silent. It was in the change log. It also wasn't to his danger sense.

People who use Blade aren't using him with Mephisto or Dormamu anyway. Not that big of a deal
  • Hey all, we've just pushed a fix for this issue, as well as the issues affecting Corvus's Power Drain, among others. It should be live soon, but please make sure to restart your game to ensure you receive the fix. Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue.
    @Greekhit you lost the bet.
    Blade is working now.