**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Spider-Ham write up and advice

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
He is for sure worth r2, i just need iso for mine.

Rotation: You need to build up to 2 poppers (red icons on the right side of the screen). Then throw off an sp1 to taunt the opponent and freeze the poppers until you trigeer another one, then the countdown restarts from full. The nonsense (green icon on your side) builds up to 10 and the chance to retrigger is increased by each nosense. So you continue this sp1 cyclew until you have had the opponent trigger 25. Then throw an sp3 which retriggers those 25 all at once and watch the opponent melt.

Each stack of nonsense gives 15% immunity to degen, so 7 stacks and you have a complete bane/mojo counter

I love the champ, he is a ramp up character, but there are no words to express how worth it it is to see the opponents health be drained after they chuck off a special.

On the whole, I would rate him an 8/10- only because he is not in anyway ouchie mastery friendly and he is a little squishy, you can negate this chip damage somewhat by doing the block-evade and then attacking in.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!- In degeneration matchups, you MUST throw heavies before your nonsense expires or you will start to take damage.

Please let me know your thoughts on the champ and who you might like to see me do this for next.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments