**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Been chasing him as 5 star since year. Just got him 10 min ago. He's at r2 atm. And I am 25%t5cc tech away from becoming TB . G2099 will be ny first tech and probably first r3.

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Grats. Just formed my cosmic cat, best of luck to you
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Grats. Just formed my cosmic cat, best of luck to you

Thanks bud. Who did you r3.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats Mr.Beyblade fan.

Congrats Mr.Beyblade fan.

Thanks man ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Congrats
    6* Doom, of my dreams, with Claire and Warlock
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Dang, I still haven't pulled a 5*
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Another person with a 6* doom...
    Congrats :/
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    H3t3r said:

Youโ€™ll get one!

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Got him yesterday.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Got him yesterday.

Broski

Congrats!

Omg ๐Ÿ˜Šthanks

Congrats

You will get him bro
    Malreck04 said:

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜”
    H3t3r said:

You will get soon maybe

Got him yesterday.

Sideways were mist horrible night mare one can imagine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    @Jaded yay doom brothers. Hope I will r3 mine if mystic is formed but I am too close to tech. Hope my g2099 makes me TB
    YOUR r3 doom is my dream

Congrats!

Omg ๐Ÿ˜Šthanks

Congrats

You will get him bro
    Malreck04 said:

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜”
    H3t3r said:

You will get soon maybe

Got him yesterday.

๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜‚

@BuggyDClown G2099 is a really good rank up, I love using mine, destroyed the monthly EQ & good for apoco's
    @DoubleDelta Fuking whale ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthat r3 max Sig doom ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
    Yah g2099 changes my account forever. One of my fav champ. Apart from Cav eq , helped a lot in act 6 and beyond. Hope kabam makes content for her to shine.

Congrats!

Omg ๐Ÿ˜Šthanks

Congrats

You will get him bro
    Malreck04 said:

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜”
    H3t3r said:

You will get soon maybe

Got him yesterday.

๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜‚

@BuggyDClown G2099 is a really good rank up, I love using mine, destroyed the monthly EQ & good for apoco's
    @DoubleDelta Fuking whale ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃthat r3 max Sig doom ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
    Yah g2099 changes my account forever. One of my fav champ. Apart from Cav eq , helped a lot in act 6 and beyond. Hope kabam makes content for her to shine.
    Pulled him from the pre-release crystal, opened like 30 featureds trying to get him, had to do abyss to awaken him ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Max sig Captiw too, getting close to max sig G2099, Nick, Corvus & BWCV

I haven't really spent outside Black Friday/ July 4th for over a year, as a result kabam are cursing me with @Gamer 's rng
    @DoubleDelta pre release crystal ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎyour luck is insane. My only good 6 stars are doom g2099 and HM.
    Love to have your max g2099.
    Also I am too planning for Abyss to awaken him. What was your team. And how many units did you spent. I don't have HT and NF but I have Aegon max Sig,Void, Doom

Congrats @BuggyDClown!

@Kabam Porthos thanks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜I feel motivated now
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,149 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Nah not all hav a Doom. Im dont

Congrats!

Omg ๐Ÿ˜Šthanks

Congrats

You will get him bro
    Malreck04 said:

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜”
    H3t3r said:

You will get soon maybe

Got him yesterday.

๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ˜‚

Pulled him from the pre-release crystal, opened like 30 featureds trying to get him, had to do abyss to awaken him ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Max sig Captiw too, getting close to max sig G2099, Nick, Corvus & BWCV

I haven't really spent outside Black Friday/ July 4th for over a year, as a result kabam are cursing me with @Gamer 's rng
    @DoubleDelta pre release crystal ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎyour luck is insane. My only good 6 stars are doom g2099 and HM.
    Love to have your max g2099.
    Also I am too planning for Abyss to awaken him. What was your team. And how many units did you spent. I don't have HT and NF but I have Aegon max Sig,Void, Doom
    I used the horseman team personally Aegon, Doom, HT, Nick & Hemidall.
    Hemidall and Aegon are a godsend for any path, those two combined have saved me so many units.

NF isn't needed but it's a nice have for certain matchups. I liked him dead for the extra hero attack with aegon, again, not needed tho.

I'd say save tons of supreme solo shard crystals, very easy way to get boosts. You'll want at least 4k units, watch plenty of videos, I generally rematch one or two videos before starting the fight, sometimes I'd have the fight ahead of me playing whilst doing my current one. Good to hear people discussing what's going on.

I've been using Lags, Brian, Seatin & Jae Sylver's videos, few other creators too.

One of the girls I know did her initial run with the domino trinity, that cost her about 5k units.

Take breaks, first run I got to cyclops and had to take a break, 2nd run I blitzed the entire path in one night.. cost me a fair amount more. 3rd path, I'm currently sat on the collector with 80% health. Thats about 4.5k unit spend. I have been locked into the abyss for the past 5 days though.. by far my slowest run but I'm grinding units as I go since it's off season. Once I ran out of revives and units I've been grinding couple hundred units, boosting for 2/3 fights then stopping. Should be through him tonight providing rng actually starts giving me units out of arena crystals.

It's not hard, just extremely long and there's a couple fights where you'll want to quit. If you do hemidall & aegon, and you're approaching the hit limit, have your sp3 ready. Drop it as soon as you see unstoppable / unblockable.. then just go for it
    Thanks @DoubleDelta . This helps a lot to plan my first run. Tho I don't have NF and HT I got others. For boost I have them and but stash is empty due to recent act 6 and 7.1 completion.
    Good luck for your next run