**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ honor rewards/rank milestone issue

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
We did Map 7x5 with epic mods all 5 days. We didn't get full honor rewards points. It's saying we only hit milestone 14 for honor rewards and we should have hit peak. 10% T5cc. Anyone else have this issue? We also placed 92nd but still should be in the 50s or above.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    We have the same problem, we always do 7x5 with epic mods.

I got 4500 t5b as honor
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Same here.
  • SupervlinderSupervlinder Posts: 64
    Looks like we are having the same issue. I could be wrong but it seems as if the bonus points from day 5 modifier didn’t get added.
  • DeTerminatorDeTerminator Posts: 27
    Facing the same issue, can someone from Kabam comment? My doubloon t5cc selectors are going to be based on this 10% t5cc crystal..
  • MichaelW92MichaelW92 Posts: 38
    Same issue in our alliance
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    We're having the same issue. We went from 24th to 39th because our bonus wasn't added for day 5. We need this addressed asap. Kabam should hold off and fix tis before sending rewards because that will only make things worse.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Rewards are out
  • crysstcrysst Posts: 42
    edited April 2021
    All alliance play 5 days of map 7 with epic modifiere, we play this from many time ago till now, every week receive 10% of t5cc from honor reward, but today receive only 4500 t5b from honor reward.
    My nick name in game is crysst
    What is happend?
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    During this AQ series, my alliance score was 586,339,684 although when I add each 5 days scores, I find 609,739,684.
    The difference is thus 23.4M, meaning that the honnor points for day 5 were not taken into account to calculate the final score for this AQ series.

Furthermore, we only received 4,500 t5b instead of the 10% t5cc !
    What is wrong ? After the past week where the AQ series was cancelled, it's starting to be a little bit too much of bugs !
  • Checking with the rest of the team about this. Will update once I have more info.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Same happened with us. So Kabam takes 2 weeks to fix AQ and breaks something that was working just fine? You guys definitely need better QA teams doing regression testing. A lot of our guys spend money on your deals, so it's disappointing that the basics like AQ rewards and server stability are not a priority when they absolutely should be.

Same happened with us. So Kabam takes 2 weeks to fix AQ and breaks something that was working just fine? You guys definitely need better QA teams doing regression testing. A lot of our guys spend money on your deals, so it's disappointing that the basics like AQ rewards and server stability are not a priority when they absolutely should be.

Calm down. They'll make it right.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Our AQ score was 11m lower than normal. No reason as we did the same as always.
  • TerriersForeverTerriersForever Posts: 11
    Same thing with us. It hasn’t counted the 5th day for Honor rewards
    The Honor rewards it had given match the first 4 days only.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I just added our 5 days up and it's like the last day's modifier wasn't added. Everyone else should check too
  • Dash715Dash715 Posts: 46
    We are experiencing the same issue.
  • Hey everyone, not a ton of new info yet but I wanted to let you know that the team's investigating the issue and then will be looking into what can be done about it.
  • XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Posts: 43

Numbers don't add up. Honor was not accurate, nor was it added to final score. Please correct this.

Hey everyone, not a ton of new info yet but I wanted to let you know that the team's investigating the issue and then will be looking into what can be done about it.

Thank you.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

Hey everyone, not a ton of new info yet but I wanted to let you know that the team's investigating the issue and then will be looking into what can be done about it.

Should we not claim the rewards you sent?
  • You can feel free go ahead and claim any rewards you've already been sent. The team's still working on getting this issue sorted out and getting everyone the rest of the rewards they should've received. This may take a bit of time, so we thank everyone for their patience as we work to get this resolved. As soon as we have concrete information to share on a more definitive timeline, we'll make sure to give everyone an update.
    This also affected rankings...thats going to be a tough one to fix for those who rank near top.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    Ok kabam help me out, we run 445 for aq and heroic modifiers we 100% all the groups on all 5 days and just before the end we got 163mill and this is now

The last days bonus modifier was not added, which would of taken us over 170mill (1.8 + 1.8 + 3) so we lost out on glory and rank rewards

Please sort it
  • DeTerminatorDeTerminator Posts: 27
    Is this something that will get resolved before Monday?
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★

You can feel free go ahead and claim any rewards you've already been sent. The team's still working on getting this issue sorted out and getting everyone the rest of the rewards they should've received. This may take a bit of time, so we thank everyone for their patience as we work to get this resolved. As soon as we have concrete information to share on a more definitive timeline, we'll make sure to give everyone an update.

What about the extra honor awards? Would we get banned if we collect two different kinds of rewards? A t5b and t5cc don't match.
    kenadroid said:

You can feel free go ahead and claim any rewards you've already been sent. The team's still working on getting this issue sorted out and getting everyone the rest of the rewards they should've received. This may take a bit of time, so we thank everyone for their patience as we work to get this resolved. As soon as we have concrete information to share on a more definitive timeline, we'll make sure to give everyone an update.

What about the extra honor awards? Would we get banned if we collect two different kinds of rewards? A t5b and t5cc don't match.
    You can collect them all.
  • @Hawkt1 , @AzKicker316 , @Georad (Merge)

Thread here is regarding missing points from Honor from final day of AQ, which would result in some getting initial rewards that was below what they should have got if final day's Honor/Bonus were properly included.

And Kabam acknowledging it above here.
  • Mendez2222Mendez2222 Posts: 5
    Rankings, Honor Rewards, and overall point totals
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★
    Any updates? I feel like kabam will just ignore this if we don't push them.