**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am 4 parallel universes ahead of you

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Behold- SQ Chapter 2 Bosses. You're welcome, I think.

Note: THIS WASN'T DONE WITH A MOD, THIS IS A BUG. This is the second time it's happened, and I assumed it was a visual bug the first time.
This happens whenever I open the SQ to Heroic difficulty, and changes back to normal when I leave and re-enter the SQ.

please don't ban me, im innocent

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

Update

I can actually enter the Quest lol. I haven't yet because of the lessons learnt from exploiting bugs during Mutant Treasure Island, but @Kabam Miike you might want to fix this issue quickly.

You actually can't enter. Idk why people keep saying that when they clearly haven't clicked enter. Getting really annoying.
    They probably haven't clicked yet because they don't want to be banned for exploiting a bug, but they'd still like to bring it to the mods'attention.

I clicked it and it just says can’t enter quest in red text. If you don’t collect any rewards it isn’t exploitation
  • Options

They probably haven't clicked yet because they don't want to be banned for exploiting a bug, but they'd still like to bring it to the mods'attention.

Hello @Primerprime5. Thank you for pointing this out to us! B) It has been seen and successfully forwarded.