**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Trial Arena Correction

13»

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I haven't received anything lmao

Do u grinding the arena ?
  • TJM34TJM34 Posts: 13
    MR_61088 said:

I got 25 units for 1.5mil and that is also correct

Before you had 15 milestones for 1.5mil with 7 units for each milestone
    15x7= 105 units

Now you have 10 milestones for 1.5mil with 13 units each
    10x13=130 units

So difference is 25 and i got them

MR_61088 said:

I got 25 units for 1.5mil and that is also correct

Before you had 15 milestones for 1.5mil with 7 units for each milestone
    15x7= 105 units

Now you have 10 milestones for 1.5mil with 13 units each
    10x13=130 units

So difference is 25 and i got them

I did 2.5 mil and only got 18 units. So plent of people are not getting the right amount when you got more than them
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

I put up a little over 2.1m which was the final milestone under the old milestones.. this would be about the same as milestone 12 under the new system.. Here's a chart with what the difference in rewards should be.. i have no idea how they came up with the numbers they did for someone who reached the final milestone though.. Then again.. not sure anyone does..

You are comparing milestone 12 in the old vs milestone 12 in the new....you have to compare what you did in the old vs what it would be in the new...your compensation is exactly what you missed out on
  • tsmurf606tsmurf606 Posts: 7
    So I got 18 units as compensation which I think makes sense based on how Kabam did things. I put up 2.1 Million which in the old Summoner trials would be 140 units and in the new one is 158 units. 158 - 140=18. What I find frustrating though is I only put up 2.1 Million because I didn't know how they were going to compensate and just stopped at the last available milestone. If I had known we needed to put up 4.4 Million to get full compensation I, and I'm sure plenty of other people, would've put up 4.4 Million. It is what it is at this point but I'm just really annoyed that Kabam didn't let the player base know what their plans were for compensation so we could plan our grinds accordingly.
    tsmurf606 said:

So I got 18 units as compensation which I think makes sense based on how Kabam did things. I put up 2.1 Million which in the old Summoner trials would be 140 units and in the new one is 158 units. 158 - 140=18. What I find frustrating though is I only put up 2.1 Million because I didn't know how they were going to compensate and just stopped at the last available milestone. If I had known we needed to put up 4.4 Million to get full compensation I, and I'm sure plenty of other people, would've put up 4.4 Million. It is what it is at this point but I'm just really annoyed that Kabam didn't let the player base know what their plans were for compensation so we could plan our grinds accordingly.

The forum post specifically stated that they would compensate based on the rewards missed
    Rewards missed doesn't tell me I need to put up a higher point total. That was too vague for me to realize I needed 4.4 Million.
    "we'll also be working on compensating everyone for any rewards that are missed from this Arena as a result of this." - in my opinion that is not vague it says they will compensate for what you should have gotten
    For whatever reason I had thought they meant that it would be based off of milestones rather than points or they'd be doing some sort of re-run arena, but I see your point. I guess I just misinterpreted the post.
    tsmurf606 said:

For whatever reason I had thought they meant that it would be based off of milestones rather than points or they'd be doing some sort of re-run arena, but I see your point. I guess I just misinterpreted the post.

Yea I could see that - I guess I automatically assumed they wouldn't give out extra and would just look at how many fights/your score and what that would translate to in the new arena
This discussion has been closed.