**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM -- Failing in both Game Operation AND in Forums

Not only has the game been down for 8 hours with no solution ready to implement, but Kabam can't even post in their own forum correctly!!

This is beyond unacceptable. Below is the post made by Kabam, redirecting all discussion on the Android crash back to a "single discussion post". BUT IT LINKS TO A CLOSED DISCUSSION!!

Kabam even posted the link inside of the same closed discussion. This is just ridiculous...hey, go discuss it here in this exact same post that we've already closed. Yay!

Below is the exact quote from TenebrousTenebrific, with a link to a closed discussion. They say that consistency is the key, but this isn't the sort of consistency you should be aiming for, Kabam. Needless to say, you have lost any further spending by this player since you cannot make it more than a week without serious issues for your customer base.
There's a thread located here that we will update as more information is available for the Android login issue: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/14758/#Comment_14758

Any new threads on the topic will be closed as we'd like to try to keep everything more organized and having multiple threads on the same topic only serve to further clutter the forums. If you have information you'd like to share that you feel will help the team, please include it in that thread.

We're very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience and thank you for your patience while our team works to resolve this issue.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I think that was by design. It's hidden and now that it's closed it won't get bumped. They will update the post that it links to when they have an update but till then they will just delete all threads related
  • My apologies. With several pages of threads and an attempt to combine these, I did make an error. I've opened that thread back up for the time being while I continue to try to consolidate other threads. Our Game team is working on the login related issue.
This discussion has been closed.