**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This SQ is the pinnacle of SQ design IMHO

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
I understand this is just my opinion and most of you will disagree, but please let me tell you why I appreciate this SQ and I hope the devs hear this positive feedback.

Why I think this SQ is so good? Each difficulty has good reward even for lategame players. Those cav shards are super useful and pretty much everyone wants them. And low tier accs use them to buy GMCs, that award mostly 3*s, so it isn't like Kabam gives godly rewards to earlygame accounts. I'd call it generous, but balanced.

That allows me to take my lower rarity champs out for a spin and earn some meaningful rewards with them, which actually feels great. And if I don't wanna do it? I can autofight the quest in matter of minutes.

For me the main selling point really is that I can play around with my low 5*s and get such a nice reward. It is a nice relax. You go in, 12 fights, open a cav and it is over. In and out, 10 minutes adventure.

I know this isn't objective and that I post just my opinion. But I believe it is important to leave a positive feedback when I like something, even when it is just one subjective feeling against pretty much everyone.

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Nah not at all
    You are liking because it's super easy
    I can do epic with 4 stars and legendary with r3 or r4 5 stars. It's just big hp pools not some challenging nodes. TBH rewards are way good in comparison to difficulty. But i like the structure. Its not complex or TOO MUCH GRINDY like past few months have been, where we had to do multiple fights to do 1 objetive.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Mutant treasure island was definitely the pinnacle. Not even close

I'd say Gwenpool Goes To The Movies, even back then the rewards were amazing!
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    As all SQs should be💆‍♀️
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Mutant treasure island was definitely the pinnacle. Not even close

In terms of rewards yes. BUT you had limited entries and annoying boss, so you ended up using only the best of your roster. Even with much worse rewards, I find this one much more enjoyable. But again, it is my op only.

But hey, this SQ has one thing in common w MTI: it is bugged as well! Epic diff reset after week one.
  • I fully agree with the OP. Finally a SQ that is challenging but still doable...and FUN! Most of the higher end content that Kabam has put out there in 2021 was everything but FUN so am glad that Kabam finally listened to the community. Wish they had done the same with this month's cav EQ though :neutral:

• Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    Have Kabam explained in the past why SQ chapters are released weekly and not all at once or why some SQs cost energy and some do not. Is there a method to their madness or just madness? lol
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    My only issue with it is the pointless time-delay unlocking of each chapter/quest. Just give us access to the whole thing and let us do it at our own pace.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

My only issue with it is the pointless time-delay unlocking of each chapter/quest. Just give us access to the whole thing and let us do it at our own pace.

It's not pointless. The point is to make you come back every week. To give us something to look forward to. To keep the itnerest up the while month . Atleast that's how it's affecting me. I do EQ in the first 2 days and have virtually nothing else to do for the rest of the month
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Agreed . So much better then the last few messes we got
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I even like the finer details like the star shaped path for electro’s quest or the funny chapter names
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think it’s apt in the season of finals for students and then busy holidays for everyone to have a simple, low-effort SQ.

I also like the limited pool Cavs (not these in particular cause I had most of the good pulls already; but in general) cause roster growth is a big motivator to play on.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're really glad to receive this feedback. These design considerations are largely impacted by the feedback we received from you all before about the side quests in recent months. (Yes, we are listening!). Please continue to let us know what you enjoy so our team can continue creating enjoyable side quests for you all in the coming year! Cheers :)

Where's the " If you don't like it just don't play it" squad
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Yes, I like this side quest