**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Watch the Captain Britain and Omega Sentinel Champion Reveal Trailer Now!

Our latest Champion Reveal Trailer is here! Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock) takes on the mutant-hunting Omega Sentinel! Watch the video and then tell us which of these two you're more excited to see enter The Contest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVSel5ornmM&ab_channel=MarvelContestofChampions

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Great Work the the Animations
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Do we get the spotlights today?

OS looks cool. Want to know more.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Considering I originally voted for Omega Sentinel, definitely glad to see her finally make her entrance into the game!

Glad you didn’t just take the top choice but also decided to take other community favorites into later consideration.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I'm extremely excited for Omega Sentinel, I love her design in game (gives me massive Aigis vibes) but I'm also worried after the "Inside the Contest" as how she's looking is giving me massive Ironman IW vibes. I am just hoping she's damage first, debuff next.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    In comics chronology lore, did Captain Britain precede Psyclocke or it is the other?
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Her brother Brian was the OG Captain Britain. Psylocke came a bit later.
  • living_legend_1living_legend_1 Posts: 31
    Great work on the animation! I just wish they went with bald version of O.S.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Maaan they actually gave Omega Sentinel a Synergy with Omega Red which got my hopes up, then the hopes were destroyed by it being a Solo Synergy for no reason...

Please change that! It's the perfect opportunity to give him a simple yet amazing quality of life Synergy along the lines of "Omega Red's Non-Stacking Degeneration Debuff will be refreshed when another Degeneration Debuff is applied." meaning the heavy attack degen wouldn't stack but would allow you to refresh it much easier than it is currently, where you have to time the new debuff perfectly as the previous one expires so any spores don't fall off which can be real annoying depending on the AI.
  • CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    I believe omega sentinel is the first person to actually be capable of altering a passive buff ability…
  • TashiTashi Posts: 47
    Omega sentinal's animations are gonna KO my phone before she KOs the opponent
  • olbiniolbini Posts: 3
    All I’ve wanted for the last few years is Captain Britain. Now we get a reworked mutant Captain Britain before we get the original.

This game parodies its users a little more every day.

Such a shame.