**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Tips on fighting Yondu!

Guys, I'm on 5.3.5 and I always get stuck on Yondu!
I don't have R5 bleed immune champs and dont have Mordo. Are there any tough duel targets I can practice on? Or any tips getting by him?
Thanks everyone!

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Check youtube
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Learn to intercept so you don't have to block or parry his arrow, or just bring a rank 4 character, 5.3 can be done with only 4/40s so one in your team won't hurt
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Best is to learn the difference between the rising heavy whistle and "come here doggie" double whistle on L1. Agree with no trying to parry much since his non-dash attack is ranged and can't be. The L1 is an arrow to dodge, a dash, then a second arrow then you attack.
  • Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.

Best of luck with Yondu as well! I've made the mistake of trying to parry his ranged attack before and paid the price too many times.

• hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    5.3.5 has yondu? take the path outer right then portal to furthest left. might be less difficult than the path ur taking.
    and yeh, Yondu was a bit of a pain in 5.2.6 even tho used vision to fight
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    THANKS EVERYONE! I ended up making it! Basically, parry only his dashes and bait L1 and heavy! Got it :)