**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier initial completion offer - mind blowing and thank you kabam!

2»

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Used one of the 30% revives to blast through 4 paths of 7.4.4 yesterday and it made it so much quicker!
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    1k offer is mind blowing indeed, rest is just not worth it. Don't waste your units and save them for Cyber Weekend but if you have contents to explote ( like EoP, Abyss, Act6-7 ) this is the deal you are looking for.

10 40% team revives = 400 Units
    5 60% revives = I would pay 50-60 Units per revive so we can say around 275 Units. ( personal idea )
    5 40% revives = 200 Units
    10 30% green boosts = Can't price them but it won't make any difference to my point.
    10 full energy revives = 300 Units
    5 lv5 health pots = 140 Units
    5 lv6 health pots = Again around 35 Units and total amount is 175 Units ( personal idea )

Total Value is almost 1.5k units without 10 %30 Boosts which very important for competitive AW.

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Summoners!

I'm glad you like the bundles.

The EQ completion offers will have slight changes depending on the event, but they will continue to look fairly similar!

Need a button to click that’s stronger than like.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    ExHavok said:

1k offer is mind blowing indeed, rest is just not worth it. Don't waste your units and save them for Cyber Weekend but if you have contents to explote ( like EoP, Abyss, Act6-7 ) this is the deal you are looking for.

10 40% team revives = 400 Units
    5 60% revives = I would pay 50-60 Units per revive so we can say around 275 Units. ( personal idea )
    5 40% revives = 200 Units
    10 30% green boosts = Can't price them but it won't make any difference to my point.
    10 full energy revives = 300 Units
    5 lv5 health pots = 140 Units
    5 lv6 health pots = Again around 35 Units and total amount is 175 Units ( personal idea )

Total Value is almost 1.5k units without 10 %30 Boosts which very important for competitive AW.

Team revives are 100 units each
    So the 1000 units are for team revs rest stuff is benefits
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax thank you very much for the response and for clarifying, I think it has been very welcome, for many of us!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    With the current state of the game that stuff should be compensation for everybody.